• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

People in Liverpool

Put each and every one of them on house arrest, people need to be punished for taking the piss. Some are incapable of following rules unless forced to.

Monty said:
Put each and every one of them on house arrest, people need to be punished for taking the piss. Some are incapable of following rules unless forced to.

Clowns Mont,total clowns.

https://twitter.com/sprinter0712/status/1316317046574112768?s=21

Looks like a swarm of plague infected rats on a sinking ship

Darran said:
Monty said:

Clowns Mont,total clowns.

https://twitter.com/sprinter0712/status/1316317046574112768?s=21

Fucking imbeclic selfish cunts, these are the reasons we in lancs might not be able to live life a bit normally.

The police should threaten, and then carry out if necessary, to spray the crowd with a dye that can’t be washed off, so then they could all be identified at will and punished accordingly. Idiots not considering anyone else at all. Has to be said, it’s not only Liverpool, obviously this lot were in Liverpool.

On national BBC news just now was a Pooler gymnasium that refused to shut, so it's gymrats can pump iron in defiance of State 3 rules. None of the ignorami wearing masks during the indoor TV interview. Dumb as fk some people aye? Hope Scouse plod have shut the twunts down by now.

BrynCartwright said:
On national BBC news just now was a Pooler gymnasium that refused to shut, so it's gymrats can pump iron in defiance of State 3 rules. None of the ignorami wearing masks during the indoor TV interview. Dumb as fk some people aye? Hope Scouse plod have shut the twunts down by now.

They're right to challenge the lockdown. Less than 80 cases out of 22 million visits shuts them while hospitality counts for a much higher infection rate stays open.

It's easy to mark people as idiots but suicide rates are higher than ever, sport and exercise reduces the risk of serious illness.

There is no evidence to back the gym closures.

I also realise that debating health and fitness on a football forum won't get me anywhere though.

Muteswan said:
The police should threaten, and then carry out if necessary, to spray the crowd with a dye that can’t be washed off, so then they could all be identified at will and punished accordingly. Idiots not considering anyone else at all. Has to be said, it’s not only Liverpool, obviously this lot were in Liverpool.

The old bill should have lobbed a bar of soap at them, the scruffy scouse fackers would soon have dispersed

thefranchise said:
BrynCartwright said:

They're right to challenge the lockdown. Less than 80 cases out of 22 million visits shuts them while hospitality counts for a much higher infection rate stays open.

It's easy to mark people as idiots but suicide rates are higher than ever, sport and exercise reduces the risk of serious illness.

I also realise that debating health and fitness on a football forum won't get me anywhere though.

That 80 will soon turn into 800 left untouched, thats the thing with viruses, they spread. The government or whoever runs these things could put programs of daily exercises on youtube people can follow along with at home, i'm sure you'll agree the average person doesn't need to attend a gym to keep things moving. It's been done before...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCfW6HFP5cI

Failing that, I don't think Mr Motivator is doing much these days

Monty said:
thefranchise said:

That 80 will soon turn into 800 left untouched, thats the thing with viruses, they spread. The government or whoever runs these things could put programs of daily exercises on youtube people can follow along with at home, i'm sure you'll agree the average person doesn't need to attend a gym to keep things moving. It's been done before...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCfW6HFP5cI

Failing that, I don't think Mr Motivator is doing much these days

We aren't going to agree here mate. We are polar opposites on this one.

BrynCartwright said:

Twp. But then they probably think why should they bother when you've got the likes of Cummings, Jenrick and Ferrier taking the piss. Not that it's right, but those who are supposed to be leading us through this happily flaunt the guidelines and face no consequences.

...and why do they all say "Eeehhmmm", when they are trying to think of something to say?

It makes their ridiculous accent sound even stupider than a Brummie's or some thick Valley tool.

BrynCartwright said:
...and why do they all say "Eeehhmmm", when they are trying to think of something to say?

It makes their ridiculous accent sound even stupider than a Brummie's or some thick Valley tool.

:lol:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HVupd2WN5jY

https://twitter.com/SkyNewsBreak/status/1317427700722765827

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members