• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Piers Morgan gone

• Thread starter Darran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 14
  • Views: Views 2,423
Always astonished me how he was allowed to present what I assume is supposed to be a news show in the way he seemingly did. Oh, and he’s a massive twat so f*ck him.

Darran said:
https://www.itv.com/news/2021-03-09/piers-morgan-to-leave-good-morning-britain-following-meghan-markle-row

Not before time, the bloke is a complete bellend.

Sounds like an excuse to me, probably had enough anyway
He was the best ever breakfast tv host
Alex always wound him up, give his job to Alex

Furlough fodder.
Don't tell me this shit isn't scripted to a certain degree.
Like WWF nonsense when we were kids.

Certainly a bit of a twat, but an entertaining twat.

Personally didn't agree with everything he said but he used to say what a lot of people were thinking that didn't have the platform - and held politicians to account.

Watch GMB ratings plummet. Susanna 'interruption' Reid and Ben Shephard will be a borefest.

exiledclaseboy said:
Always astonished me how he was allowed to present what I assume is supposed to be a news show in the way he seemingly did. Oh, and he’s a massive twat so f*ck him.

I know what you mean, but it was nice to have some opinions for a change. Everything is so vanilla now.

BBC Breakfast is an utter yawnfest. It was nice to have the option to choose between the two.

Talksport beckons

Or another late night ITV show where they can squeeze ratings out of him

He had his moments, on Monday he was leathering some politican regarding the nurse pay rise

Watch the rats start running back to be interviewed now

MrSwerve said:
exiledclaseboy said:

I know what you mean, but it was nice to have some opinions for a change. Everything is so vanilla now.

BBC Breakfast is an utter yawnfest. It was nice to have the option to choose between the two.

I don’t watch either so not bothered either way to be honest.

Hopefully when all return to work people will laugh at how much shit they've watched over the last 12 months.

Was always gonna happen, his ranting over Meghan and seemingly failing to acknowledge mental health has done for him. Was hoping he'd stay on to have same rant about Andrew...whenever that comes around.

Megan was talking bollards about archie not being given a title when he is not direct line for the monarchy

westside said:
Megan was talking bollards about archie not being given a title when he is not direct line for the monarchy

Should have tried Admiral or Churchill instead

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back