• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Piers Morgan

Best_loser said:
Itchysphincter said:
So the phone hacking and troops in Iraq scandals count for nothing? I would genuinely be interested in your thoughts.

I'm not saying he hasn't made mistakes like all tabloid editors did, all that was years ago, he has never been charged with any crimes far as I know, you forgot about the pump and dump with the mirror financial page too, that was a big mistake on his part also

You use the word ‘misrakes’ to imply accident?

Everything he did he did consciously with his own yes wide open. There was no mistake about it.

Itchysphincter said:
Best_loser said:
I'm not saying he hasn't made mistakes like all tabloid editors did, all that was years ago, he has never been charged with any crimes far as I know, you forgot about the pump and dump with the mirror financial page too, that was a big mistake on his part also

You use the word ‘misrakes’ to imply accident?

Everything he did he did consciously with his own yes wide open. There was no mistake about it.

The Iraq photos were shown to the ministry of defence before publication, they didn't claim the pics were fake or object

As for phone hacking I think he has claimed he didn't know about it

V, he was editor so therefor in charges and a catalogue of bad decisions cost him his job, if not his reputation it seems. Anyway, not important now other than it shapes my opinion on the man.

DJack said:
Best_loser said:
He's ok
What's he done that's so bad ? In the last 20 years

Breathe. :mrgreen:

He had the top show in America, took over from Larry king on CNN he upset the NRA by telling them the truth about guns and lost his job, there are a lot worse than him about, Kelvin McKenzie for one, its Tories who have demonized him over the years for being the editor of a labour supporting newspaper

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back