• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Piers Morgan

Darran

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
I was looking at something on Twitter earlier where one of Morgan’s cronies from breakfast telly hijacks Matt Hancock in the street this morning for an interview.
My question is why do so many people think Morgan is so fantastic for attacking this current vile government when he himself is one of the scummiest cunts in the history of mankind?
Why are people so capable of forgetting such filth so easily to suit their agenda?
After all Morgan has done in the past how the fuck is he one of ITV’s golden boys?

https://bylinetimes.com/2020/01/21/piers-morgan-and-phone-hacking-what-even-he-cant-deny/

Today on the Prosser show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAruCMxRwpg

I think it’s a reasonable question.
Just because we’ve got an incompetent government there’s no need for some people to view him as St Piers surely?
It absolutely staggers me that after all he’s actually done he’s on prime time tv.
Talk about having no morals,ITV are a fucking disgrace.

Darran said:
Just because we’ve got an incompetent government there’s no need for some people to view him as St Piers surely?
It absolutely staggers me that after all he’s actually done he’s on prime time tv.

He's there to get people like you riled up and talking about the show

Monty said:
Darran said:

He's there to get people like you riled up and talking about the show

I’m not riled up.

Having been editor of The News of the World, clock must be ticking for something to emerge shirley?

He's probably just decided that his performance as a heel was going stale, so he's going to flip to a babyface for a while to get more people talking about him and attract a new audience. His inevitable heel turn in the future will be that much more effective then.

He does the job ITV want him to do. Shout alot, talk over people and generally be condescending. He tag teams well with his equally smug patronising co-presenter in Ms Reid.

It's no surprise that the government ministers wont go on the programme and its not because he thinks he asks tough questions but largely because he won't let anyone else get a word in edgeways.

But as said its the job ITV want him to do and people tune in and watch it which generates advertising revenue.

Given his very nature sooner or later he will make a real faux pas with something he says and they will have no choice but to remove him.

Darran said:

I agree. He’s a bad man and was a disgrace to the country when he was editor of the Mirror.

The problem is 90% of presenters today just allow MPs to skirt around the questions and not give a direct answer. Whatever you think about Morgan, he does always pull them up on this (hence why you never see the government on there any more).

The thing that annoys me more is Morgan and Reid constantly talking over each other and interrupting before the other has finished their sentence.

Still, better than watching BBC breakfast with Dan and Naga. Zzzzzz. Munchetty's ego has gone through the roof over the years.

Best_loser said:
He's ok
What's he done that's so bad ? In the last 20 years

So the phone hacking and troops in Iraq scandals count for nothing? I would genuinely be interested in your thoughts.

Itchysphincter said:
Best_loser said:
He's ok
What's he done that's so bad ? In the last 20 years

So the phone hacking and troops in Iraq scandals count for nothing? I would genuinely be interested in your thoughts.

I'm not saying he hasn't made mistakes like all tabloid editors did, all that was years ago, he has never been charged with any crimes far as I know, you forgot about the pump and dump with the mirror financial page too, that was a big mistake on his part also

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back