• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Podcasts

• Thread starter Monty
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 29
  • Views: Views 4,940
I’ve just finished listening to john Sweeney’s Hunting Ghislaine. You might remember him from getting into the shouting match with the scientologists a few years ago. Give it a spin. He paints quite a picture of Robert Maxwell and the parallels with Epstein.

Itchysphincter said:
I’ve just finished listening to john Sweeney’s Hunting Ghislaine. You might remember him from getting into the shouting match with the scientologists a few years ago. Give it a spin. He paints quite a picture of Robert Maxwell and the parallels with Epstein.

I like the sound of that

Two I subscribe to you made me think of :D

Manhunt: Finding Kevin Parle. Peter Bleksley off of Hunted is trying to track him down, he's a scouser that's been on the run for 16 years and is wanted for murder. Hasn't released an episode in a while cos he can't travel for obvious reasons, but there's a good backlog to listen to.

Scientology: Fair Game. Leah Remini & Mike Rinder two ex Scientologists trying to take Scientology down. They've also got a series on netflix called Scientology and the aftermath, if you're into learning about that crazy cult.

Swanjaxs said:
wb-11053-Full-Image_GalleryBackground-en-US-1484000561520._SX1080_.jpg
Be like "One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest" :lol:

Which one is you?

... :mrgreen:

If you feel all nostalgic about 90's football, then I'd recommend Quickly Kevin, will he score?

https://play.acast.com/s/quicklykevin

Nobody on here seems to give a shit about podcasts, y'all prefer seem to prefer gameshows... but thought i'd mention anyway another excellent one i've found called I Spy. Ex Intelligence officers from around the world describing an operation they've been on.

Couple of episodes i've enjoyed the most (although they're all excellent) were one where Mishka Ben-David, ex Mossad describes how he was sent to Amman to assassinate Khaled Mashal and it all went tits up.
And ex CIA agent Jonna Mendez and her team are sent to Asia to steal a russian encryption machine.

Yes, some of them are now authors, but still a fascinating listen

https://foreignpolicy.com/podcasts/ispy/

If you want a good podcast then check out Clinton Baptiste's Paranormal Podcast.

Thank me later.

https://m.soundcloud.com/ntt20pod/conor-hourihane-on-the-pod

Jump to 35min in for CH interview, speaks well 👍

LBC offers podcasts of its shows. Nick Abbot ‘The Whole Show’ is always worth a listen. It’s a repeat of the phone in show from Friday and Saturday nights, minus the ads and news, and it regularly has me laughing, mainly because he gets exasperated by the Brexit mob ringing up to berate him all the time. Not for everyone but I think it’s very funny.

Itchysphincter said:
LBC offers podcasts of its shows. Nick Abbot ‘The Whole Show’ is always worth a listen. It’s a repeat of the phone in show from Friday and Saturday nights, minus the ads and news, and it regularly has me laughing, mainly because he gets exasperated by the Brexit mob ringing up to berate him all the time. Not for everyone but I think it’s very funny.

Brilliant, he is by far the best presenter on LBC. I listen to talk radio during the week but LBC on Friday and Saturday purely because of Nick Abbott.
It was either last Friday or Saturday night that he was ripping into Boris big time. He was on a right mad one. Brilliant stuff.

SgorioFruit said:
Itchysphincter said:

Brilliant, he is by far the best presenter on LBC. I listen to talk radio during the week but LBC on Friday and Saturday purely because of Nick Abbott.
It was either last Friday or Saturday night that he was ripping into Boris big time. He was on a right mad one. Brilliant stuff.

Remember him when he started on Luxemburg in the 80 s, it was chaos, he had to cut off every other caller, very funny, he visits Swansea now and again , his mother is from south Wales

He's been on Planet Rock and Virgin too, usually get's kicked off in the end for upsetting the applecart. He's a bit of a genius on speech radio, really quick with the sound effects and impressions - his Trump impression is uncanny and when he does Bozo, who he calls Bodger, or Rees-Mogg it can be hilarious. You have to listen to it quite a bit to realise that a lot of the gags, like the weather or the maths, are repeated over and over and it never stops being funny.

The Longman’s Football World Podcast. Basically Owain Tudur Jones interviewing people. Think he’s stopped doing them now, but they’re still available and interviewees include Trunds, Leon, Bodde, Forbesy, Andy Robinson, Bayo and a fair few other ex-Swans players.

Would echo Pacemaker’s comments re. Elis James Feast of Footy, which is very good.

Ambition is Critical. 2 lads from Swansea talk about all sorts, with a fair amount of Swans chat as well.

Very funny!

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back