• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Priti Patel

exiledclaseboy said:
Darran said:
Yes that’s right he was asked a question and answered it with If there were a crisis and you needed to take dramatic action that allowed that crisis to be drawn down, then of course you'd be prepared to consider all measures that would make a difference.”

Which was a superb answer unless of course you want to read something into it that he didn’t say.

Just for the record I’m not a big fan of the bloke either.

Pretty low using his son’s crimes as a stick to beat Drakeford with as well.

I make no apologies where that prick is concerned.

I am no fan of Mark Drakeford, but his sons actions and conviction are nothing to do with the old man.

Darran said:
sainthelens said:
Also reading that Drakeford would consider a 6pm curfew for men . Not mentioning of course that his son is a convicted rapist.
Jesus fckn wept.

Anyone believing that needs to have a word with themselves.

https://twitter.com/fmwales/status/1370333991056850955?s=21

All these daily mail readers eh Dar 🙄

sainthelens said:
Reading a lot on social media that lockdown restrictions to continue for further 6 months. Was never a fan of conspiracy theories but something is definitely afoot. Time we all woke up and take to the streets. Shouldn't be putting up with this s**t.

I mentioned this months ago. Willingly giving up your liberties in the face of a global pandemic is one thing, getting them back from this bunch of despots is another thing all together.

Itchysphincter said:
sainthelens said:
Reading a lot on social media that lockdown restrictions to continue for further 6 months. Was never a fan of conspiracy theories but something is definitely afoot. Time we all woke up and take to the streets. Shouldn't be putting up with this s**t.

I mentioned this months ago. Willingly giving up your liberties in the face of a global panda if is one thing, getting them back from this bunch of despots is another thing all together.

Very good point. Perhaps that's the answer to would things have been any better if a Labour government was in power? ;)

Amazing that in a thread talking about what this government is trying to do to our right to protest, someone manages to turn it into a pop against Drakeford (even after their first post is shown to be completely wrong). Name one thing that Drakeford has done that is as bad as this law possibly being brought in?

Professor said:
Darran said:
Well pound for pound across the board with JRM,Gove,Hancock,Patel,Raab,Truss etc I think I’m probably right.

Politically you may disagree with the Thatcher government, but it was not corrupt and full of liars.

Ministers resigned over far less that these crooks are doing on a daily basis.

I agree with Mr Prosser here.

I'm hardly T*******'s biggest supporter but I also agree this is the worst govt we have ever had, unbounded corruption off the scale, no one resigns any more, not a shred of decency in them at all

Around 10k Rangers fans walk through Glasgow unchallenged, yet a few hundred women protesting get treatment like that, WTF is going on ?

sainthelens said:
Darran said:
Anyone believing that needs to have a word with themselves.

https://twitter.com/fmwales/status/1370333991056850955?s=21

Sorry your wrong Daz, that's his follow up tweet, his initial talk was he'd considered it.
The English right wing press done a number on Drakers sainthelens and you have fallen for it, I seen the actual interview.

Trampie said:
sainthelens said:
Sorry your wrong Daz, that's his follow up tweet, his initial talk was he'd considered it.
The English right wing press done a number on Drakers sainthelens and you have fallen for it, I seen the actual interview.

Look, last weds on bbc breakfast, he said that a curfew measure could be considered as a temporary measure. He then backtracked against that comment. Pretty sure that's not doing a number on him. Truth is, he initially considered it!! Its a London Met issue, fck all to do with him. He should have said something along those lines .

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back