• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Racist remarks inside the stadium

NorthernJack95

North Banker
Reaction score
2nd time this has happened in the last 2 home games, it’s getting out of hand quickly now.

Yesterday Obafemi missed a 1v1, which the flag was up for offside anyway, and the fella next to me made a loud and clear racist remark towards Obafemi, it has been reported and hopefully he gets dealt with, but others have also said that the same thing happened at Sunderland in the East Stand lower, fans challenged him and he was arrested, it’s a shame this is happening at our club, needs to be stamped out immediately.

Disgusting behaviour, but it's says everything to me that individuals are standing up to be counted by challenging and reporting these cretins, this wouldn't have happened not so long ago, a massive, massive step in the right direction 👏

Swanjaxs said:
Disgusting behaviour, but it's says everything to me that individuals are standing up to be counted by challenging and reporting these cretins, this wouldn't have happened not so long ago, a massive, massive step in the right direction 👏

This. Well done the people turning them in.

Well done the Jacks who have stood up against these Neanderthals. These pr7cks were probably the same ones cheering Obafemis strike against Cardiff last season.
Could do without this filth at our proud club.

Completely agree, life ban and the police to look into it. Sooner these people are out of our club the better

NorthernJack95 said:
2nd time this has happened in the last 2 home games, it’s getting out of hand quickly now.

Yesterday Obafemi missed a 1v1, which the flag was up for offside anyway, and the fella next to me made a loud and clear racist remark towards Obafemi, it has been reported and hopefully he gets dealt with, but others have also said that the same thing happened at Sunderland in the East Stand lower, fans challenged him and he was arrested, it’s a shame this is happening at our club, needs to be stamped out immediately.

Well said Ash,pure scum.

Obviously the racist pricks are stupid as f**k, but what on earth do they think is going to happen if they shout out racist remarks when standing amongst thousands of other people? Sadly it is probably engrained and a natural reaction to them...do they actually think they're being funny or cool? No idea. It's awful and indeed should earn a lifetime ban with no questions asked.

I didn't join in with the "gyppo, gyppo" chant directed at Andy Carol last night. I did however shout "Traveller, traveller" at him instead.

Darran said:
Jackfath said:
I didn't join in with the "gyppo, gyppo" chant directed at Andy Carol last night. I did however shout "Traveller, traveller" at him instead.

Why were they calling him that?

I'm really not sure. It's a dated term.

Darran said:
Jackfath said:

Why were they calling him that?

It seems to be the tag for any oppo player with long hair / ponytail from my observation.

I remember it being sung at Paul Wimbleton when he played for the scum in the late 80's.

Thought I heard something shouted last night, but I'm right down the front so wasn't sure.
Know there's a bloke 6 or 7ish rows behind me (seats 70ish upwards) who makes the odd racist comment but I'm not sure who it is.
Wish someone by him would text a steward.

Got a warning last season for getting in the face of some knob using the P**i b'stard phrase to someone.
He got lobbed out and I haven't seen him since in the lower East, where I've been since we moved there.
So he's either sitting somewhere else or he got the ban that sort of shite deserves.

But apparently, I'm supposed to get a steward to deal with racism not confront them 🙄

It is an unfortunate reality, that some black players, oddly it mostly seems to be strikers, who have a harder time winning people over than others.

This is also the fanbase who cheerfully sang the SHAP song for several years.

Dr. Winston said:
It is an unfortunate reality, that some black players, oddly it mostly seems to be strikers, who have a harder time winning people over than others.

This is also the fanbase who cheerfully sang the SHAP song for several years.

Jason Scotland took some unbelievable abuse at the "Liberty Stadium" by a small minority.

Hopefully they have all grown up.

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back