• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Referees

Skippyjack

Alan Curtis
Reaction score
Penalty against Bristol and now a goal disallowed for nothing more than bad defending..

We're 4 points light.. I don't believe in this evens itself out over a season horse crap.

Think we got saved by ref not giving a pen to Rotherham on the weekend but tonight was unforgivable in my view.

The standard of refereeing definitely seems to be getting worse. As you say the penalty against Connor and then we shouldn't forget the one he didn't get at the Liberty.

Really no idea why that free kick was given tonight but referees always seem to take the easy option at a corner way too often!

There is a lot more to this than I realized at first.

https://twitter.com/philblanche/status/1331726414056484866

Cunt.

4d68fceb4529a5c8c07b6c78507a7d55.jpg

PSumbler said:
The standard of refereeing definitely seems to be getting worse. As you say the penalty against Connor and then we shouldn't forget the one he didn't get at the Liberty.

Really no idea why that free kick was given tonight but referees always seem to take the easy option at a corner way too often!

The most damming reaction over that decision for me was that of Pulis, here's a man that disputes evey decision that goes against his side
When Palmers overhead kick hits the net he just turns away and throws his chewing gum to the floor because he thinks his side has just thrown away a point.

Swanjaxs said:
PSumbler said:

The most damming reaction over that decision for me was that of Pulis, here's a man that disputes evey decision that goes against his side
When Palmers overhead kick hits the net he just turns away and throws his chewing gum to the floor because he thinks his side has just thrown away 2pts.

What he said.

And from memory no appeal from the Wednesday players

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back