• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Renato Sanches

Darran

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
I’ve seen a couple of posts tonight blaming our manager and coaching staff for his poor performances at Swansea.
It!s always someone else’s fault,try blaming the player himself for being very unprofessional.
He should have been giving his all for the cause and he wasn’t.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8033357/Renato-Sanches-admits-no-playing-Swansea-struggling-loan-spell.html

He didn’t want to come to us. It was sort of doomed even before it began and then failed to improve once he got injured.

Has been very good tonight, justifying the reputation that he gained at the last Euro’s.

The worst player I have seen in a Swans shirt.

Cooperman said:
He didn’t want to come to us. It was sort of doomed even before it began and then failed to improve once he got injured.

Has been very good tonight, justifying the reputation that he gained at the last Euro’s.

Indeed but blaming Clement and our coaching staff is just wrong.

Richard said:

Think he got a challenger for that title, in the player we signed last January's window, Shocking player with bags of experience and knowledge of the game, compared to young up and coming player, no contest for me, despite his early goals and promise.

Cooperman said:
Richard said:

That’s quite an overreaction.

No it isn't. He was awful. I remember him having a shocking performance against league 2 Notts County. He famously passed to an advertisement board against Chelsea. Countless times he wss terrible.

Ha ha, bit of overreacting maybe. In my opinion, his head was gone when he arrived here, as a result his attitude was appalling and he had no chance of success. I seriously believe that it was dereliction of duty by Bayern to allow the transfer to go ahead. Paul Clement, as an ex employee of their business being the ‘beard’ for the deal. Bayern, imo, offed him as soon as they could. Also, in the Portugal match prior to this evening, following an event involving a ‘throw in’, the young man again lost his cool and produced a tantrum.

Itchysphincter said:
Richard said:

Christ, you can't have seen many then.

Been supporting the Swans for 30 years. I stand by comment that he is the worst player to put on a Swans shirt.

Richard said:
Itchysphincter said:
Christ, you can't have seen many then.

Been supporting the Swans for 30 years. I stand by comment that he is the worst player to put on a Swans shirt.

Maybe the worst considering the potential he had, like ordering a fine steak and getting an uncooked rustlers and food poisoning
but worst ever?

Richard said:
Cooperman said:

No it isn't. He was awful. I remember him having a shocking performance against league 2 Notts County. He famously passed to an advertisement board against Chelsea. Countless times he wss terrible.

He wasn't great and didn't want to be here and was failing badly in Germany but
Carroll, Messa and ki gave him no support. I remember Carroll calling for a pass that Sanches made but instead of standing his ground or moving towards the ball Carroll ran backwards and let a Chelsea player in,
His misplaced pass to the hoarding was by no means the only time that happened to a Swansea player. It looked like he was expecting a Swansea player to actually make an effort to run into space.
On match if the day the following week Eden Hazard did exactly the same thing but from further out and with no Chelsea player in sight and it was laughed off as something 'we've all done'.
Was he good for us? No.
Would he have been good anywhere else? Maybe back home in Portugal.
Was he helped by an otherwise gutless, disinterested (Carroll, Ki) reportedly boozed up Mesa and a dire manager? No.
I am really pleased for the bloke that he's come back stronger.

Cooperman said:
Richard said:

I’d be hard pressed to think of a swans player with a worse attitude. Fans tried to make him welcome from the first minute he played for us but it was plain as day he had no interest in wearing a Swans shirt. Awful player.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back