• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Royal Ascot

My horse "Whodareswins" was a non-runner, but he holds an entry on Saturday at Newcastle in the Northumberland Plate. 🤞🤞🤞🤞

Had the First 4 winners, 2 2nds and a 3rd

Did a couple of quid on Bradsell then a free fiver on Coltrane in the 5th to cover if Arcadian lost and that was it.
Sky were only giving 12/1. Not complaining though. Anyone doing the ITV7 ? £100k today

View attachment Screenshot_20220615-065606.png

DOH! Just pressed the wrong button on the betting app and I need at least 5 winners today to get money back. That ain't happening anytime soon, yesterday was just lucky.
What they give with one hand I return with both hands.

£75 back on a Lucky 15 today. Had three of the first four winners. Love Reigns in the opener let me down otherwise it would have been around £400. Hollie Doyle had three long price rides in the last three races so I did an each way patent on them all. Two of the three placed. £16 back. And Croseo Cymraeg just netted me another £16 at Ripon. If Burgoo Beauty wins the last the double wins me £60.

I’ve had worse days.

Well done ECB. That Croeso Cymraeg is a decent horse.
Looked out for Arbennig , I think it has an entry next Monday.

How can I find out when a horse that I've backed before is running again? Genuine question. TIA

Costello said:
How can I find out when a horse that I've backed before is running again? Genuine question. TIA

Go to Google and put the horses name in and "future entries"

Or try racing post website or sky sports racing.

https://www.racingpost.com/profile/horse/3301789/arbennig/entries

I googled "Arbennig horse future entries"

Costello said:

At The Races used to have an alert system that would e-mail you when a named horse was listed to run. It used to be a free feature, no idea if it is these days.

dickythorpe said:
Costello said:

Go to Google and put the horses name in and "future entries"

Or try racing post website or sky sports racing.

Did the trick - cheers :thumbsup_tone1:

I've decided to follow my own tips tomorrow..

14.30 Pillow Talk
15.05 Mandobi
16.20 Trueshan

As a treble and add 18.10 Tannawwy for a lucky15

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads