• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Rushworth, best since...

swansvalleyjack

Reserve Team Player
Reaction score
...Fabianski I reckon. Solid competent goalkeeper, someone the defence can have confidence in. Decent on crosses, good shot stopper ( often catching rather than palming away) and can be alive to a row Z clearance if needed.

And that super long throw to Yates yesterday, well into their half, was a sublime piece of skill and thought.

Love it if we bought him next season ( if he maintains these performances )

Too early to say for my money. I don't see much I didn't see in Benda.

Been very impressed so far. I think having Margetson here makes a massive difference too.

Will look better just by dint of having an organised defence in front of him. Confidence breeds confidence between a keeper and his defenders.

I like what I've seen so far.

His throwing and the speed he can get the ball out is reminiscent of Doris.

swansvalleyjack said:
...Fabianski I reckon. Solid competent goalkeeper, someone the defence can have confidence in. Decent on crosses, good shot stopper ( often catching rather than palming away) and can be alive to a row Z clearance if needed.

And that super long throw to Yates yesterday, well into their half, was a sublime piece of skill and thought.

I think he's a really good goalkeeper.

swansvalleyjack said:

We wanted to buy him in the summer but Brighton said no and he signed a new deal with them before they sanctioned the loan.

Swansea City v Cardiff City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back