• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Russell Martin

blackflyingswan

Reserve Team Player
Reaction score
How long can we hang on to Russell Martin ??.
We lost Brendon,Matinez, Cooper.it`s pi**ing me off.We give all of them a job .They build there reputation at our expense no loyalty .Only chasing the big bucks.Can`t blame them but it`s soul destroying. :roll: :evil: :oops: :(

You need to take a chill pill mate, he's going nowhere.

Hang on to him? He's got a long way to go yet to build his reputation here.

I’m loving how things are going at the moment, but people need to calm down regarding Russell’s reputation etc. A few weeks back there were quite a few people worried with the way things were going. We’re having a pretty good run at the moment and the team looks like it is grasping the system, but we’re not exactly 10 points clear at the top, are we?

Russell’s doing a good job and he still has plenty to prove. People need to stop panicking that half the PL are after him.

Rumour in a red top that Gerrard is offsky to Villa and that the Gers have made ‘subtle’ enquiries re Martin.

Can’t see it myself fwiw.

We're not even in the top half of the Championship. He probably won't be here for the next 3 seasons, but he needs to prove himself before bigger clubs come calling. Won 6, lost 6, drawn the rest, isn't a good recommendation. Relax.

Rangers appoint a manager of a side that got hammered 4 nil and he still blames not having a pre-season.

MrSwerve said:
I’m loving how things are going at the moment, but people need to calm down regarding Russell’s reputation etc. A few weeks back there were quite a few people worried with the way things were going. We’re having a pretty good run at the moment and the team looks like it is grasping the system, but we’re not exactly 10 points clear at the top, are we?

Russell’s doing a good job and he still has plenty to prove. People need to stop panicking that half the PL are after him.

It's feast or famine for a large proportion of our fanbase it seems. At least online. No one gets noticed online if they say he seems like he may be a good manager and we're hopeful but the jury is still out. You only get attention if you state he's going to be better than Alex Ferguson or if you say he's the biggest fraud since Bernie Madoff.

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back