• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Scunthorpe / Fulham

PSumbler

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Relegated after 72 years in the EFL - we had some good battles with them back in the day ;) Remember travelling back after losing to them in the play offs in (I think) 98/99 - was a long way back that night seemed to take forever

Fulham made to wait for their inevitable 3rd PL promotion in 5 years after losing at Derby

I'm sad about Scunthorpe, even though that playoff defeat led me into a slough of despond that lasted the whole summer, we fed off the pain and went up as champions next season.
They are one of those teams that remind me where we came from. I hope they bounce back.

I remember them practically getting Kenny Hackett sacked with a 2-0 loss at home. They had Beckford and Billy Sharp up front and went up as champions to the Championship that year.

Frightening how quick it all changes

John102 said:
Scunthorpe had 3 England captains played for them, since the 60s who can name them?

Keegan and Botham(which was the catch) Not sure the 3rd.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back