• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season tickets 2022/23 to be launched this Friday – what will the pricing bring?

swansnews

Administrator
Reaction score
Swansea City will reveal this Friday their pricing structure for the 2022/23 season tickets with fans already wondering what the cost of watching football next season at the Swansea.com Stadium will be. As has become traditional with the club, season tickets will go on sale before Christmas and you...

Read more

Decent comment from Roy Green on the article itself

Pensioners, of which I am one, are being worst hit with price rises everywhere and even more so when Gas and Electric increases take place over the next 12 months and is very frightening.
Unfortunately the Old Age Pension Increase made in the last ‘Budget’ was way way below the current inflation rate leaving many many OAP’s in a very vulnerable financial situation and looking around the Swans supporters who turn up, many are OAP’s. So I would urge and hope the club would carefully consider pensioners financial situations when deciding on the ‘Season Ticket Cost’t for this group of probably the longest serving supporters of the Swans. I myself have supported them from the time I moved from Gloucester to Swansea in 1971, 50 years ago.
I just hope the club will not ‘PRICE ME OUT’ of continuing my support.

PSumbler said:

Pensioners, of which I am one, are being worst hit with price rises everywhere and even more so when Gas and Electric increases take place over the next 12 months and is very frightening.
Unfortunately the Old Age Pension Increase made in the last ‘Budget’ was way way below the current inflation rate leaving many many OAP’s in a very vulnerable financial situation and looking around the Swans supporters who turn up, many are OAP’s. So I would urge and hope the club would carefully consider pensioners financial situations when deciding on the ‘Season Ticket Cost’t for this group of probably the longest serving supporters of the Swans. I myself have supported them from the time I moved from Gloucester to Swansea in 1971, 50 years ago.

On the flip side, Swansea City is one of a very few clubs that offer no discount to anybody over the age of 16 until 60, other than full time students. Why do we not have 16-25 prices? Not going to encourage new young fans when they have to pay £27.50 a game when they are 17.

JBT95 said:
PSumbler said:

On the flip side, Swansea City is one of a very few clubs that offer no discount to anybody over the age of 16 until 60, other than full time students. Why do we not have 16-25 prices? Not going to encourage new young fans when they have to pay £27.50 a game when they are 17.

They don't offer discount to over 60s neither any more. It is now over 65s (I'm not saying that's unreasonable).

It's a really good point about people on virtually fixed incomes, with the bank of england talking about inflation well in excess of 5%. People in poorly paid employment with no bargaining power, and gig economy and zero hour workers will also be screwed though.

monmouth said:
JBT95 said:

They don't offer discount to over 60s neither any more. It is now over 65s (I'm not saying that's unreasonable).

It's a really good point about people on virtually fixed incomes, with the bank of england talking about inflation well in excess of 5%. People in poorly paid employment with no bargaining power, and gig economy and zero hour workers will also be screwed though.

They offer discount to 61 or 62 year olds who have continually renewed. It is disgusting how the club treats those aged 18-25 who are on a low wage and have a lot of expense in life.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back