• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season Tickets

Pacemaker

Alan Waddle
Reaction score
I wonder if the last few weeks has caused a few people to regret not renewing their ST?

No doubt just as in the last promotion to the PL there will be a huge surge in ST purchases by the usual suspects.

Pacemaker said:
I wonder if the last few weeks has caused a few people to regret not renewing their ST?

No doubt just as in the last promotion to the PL there will be a huge surge in ST purchases by the usual suspects.

Not only this, but imagine the smiles on the faces of us loyal fans that did renew and IF we actually do achieve promotion, the full cost of next seasons tickets is refunded To us all 😃👍

Ah forgot about that, I guess a promotion would put so much additional cash our way even for one season that free STs would be a drop in the ocean.

It would certainly take the edge off any money worries as a result of Covid 19

Doesn't matter what league wer gonna be in, the sobering thought is that nobody will probably get in till after xmas.

sainthelens said:
Doesn't matter what league wer gonna be in, the sobering thought is that nobody will probably get in till after xmas.

They should play their games down here.

SwansNZ said:
sainthelens said:

They should play their games down here.

Great thinking.

We can all stay at SwamsNZ’s place for the season.

It's not about being loyal renewing whilst there's a pandemic going on, many people can't afford to part with the large of money if there's uncertainty when fans can go back into the ground, to class others who haven't renewed yet as un loyal is abit unfair.

Pacemaker said:
Ah forgot about that, I guess a promotion would put so much additional cash our way even for one season that free STs would be a drop in the ocean.

We made a similar offer in about 2009 (I think). A promise that ST' renewals would be free if we got promoted.

Dr. Winston said:
Pacemaker said:

We made a similar offer in about 2009 (I think). A promise that ST' renewals would be free if we got promoted.
Yes I remember that year, I have looked back to this year and it appears to actually be a 50% rebate.

“Included in those options is a pledge that if the club secures promotion this season, we will offer a 50 per cent discount off season tickets for the 2020-21 campaign for current season ticket holders who are able to forego a 19-20 refund. For those that have already renewed for next season, we will refund you the difference. (Amounts may vary depending on any behind-closed-doors elements).“

Years ago, (over 15 years I think), Cardiff were doing well in the Championship, romping away with it about Xmas time, and buying a couple of season tickets for the Premiership at Cardiff’s ground crossed my mind. Assuming of course there’d be no conflict with my Swans seasie.

Nothing partisan was considered, just a cold light of day purchase decision of an entertainment product. A bit of shopping first, then a nice lunch somewhere and a Premier League match, then a painless trip back to Swansea.

However having spent the years we did in the PL, this would (personally) no longer be an attractive proposition.

I can understand though why people would find buying a season to a club local to them attractive. And as a bog standard season ticket holder I’d be glad of their cash.

I haven’t renewed for next season and don’t regret it one iota.

I always leave it to the last minute to renew and there’s no way I was going to part with £360 with this pandemic going on.
Is there any news from the club regarding season ticket holders who haven’t renewed?

Lifelong said:
I haven’t renewed for next season and don’t regret it one iota.

I always leave it to the last minute to renew and there’s no way I was going to part with £360 with this pandemic going on.
Is there any news from the club regarding season ticket holders who haven’t renewed?

I renewed before the pandemic!

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back