• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Sky Sports Arena

Niigata Jack

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
This Saturday 11:30 am Fish-O-Mania 2024 50k first prize, 5 hrs of thrilling fishing, half hourly weighing's which adds to the excitement.

Don't miss it!

I watched it one year, pre kids and on a day when it was pissing down across the country and most outdoor sport cancelled. I got quite absorbed in it by the time I was a few beers deep mid afternoon.

I watched it one year, pre kids and on a day when it was pissing down across the country and most outdoor sport cancelled. I got quite absorbed in it by the time I was a few beers deep mid afternoon.
Its poured down on Fisho day for the last few years, I've never been myself, but its a decent day out by all accounts.

Its poured down on Fisho day for the last few years, I've never been myself, but its a decent day out by all accounts.
A hot dog, beer and watch a bit of fishing in the sun, doesn’t sound too bad.

A hot dog, beer and watch a bit of fishing in the sun, doesn’t sound too bad.
Can't beat a days fishing on the Wye in autumn and winter, fish a cast, I had a cracking day last March just before river season closed.
And a cracking day down Hogan Farm near Narbeth a few months back, some very nice carp, no idea of what weight they were, but they were a decent size, nice easy fishing.

Controversy at the end of the 5hr Match, for the first time in all the years Fish O as been running today, top 3 had to have their fish re-weighed as an objection was made at the end of the match over the weight of fish amassed over the course of the match, ironically the Top Three remained the same, farcical and took a little shine of the deserved winner's celebration. No need in my opinion.

West Brom v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back