• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Sky Sports Arena

Apologies my friend, was out all day yesterday so didn’t see any TV whatsoever.
I'm shocked and disappointed, can't believe you went out I was thinking that you was excited about watching it all,;) controversial ending as well. :oops:
Even ECB attempted to watch it, but he closed his eyes and it was game over :ROFLMAO:

I'm shocked and disappointed, can't believe you went out I was thinking that you was excited about watching it all,;) controversial ending as well. :oops:
Even ECB attempted to watch it, but he closed his eyes and it was game over :ROFLMAO:
I was heading off on my holibobs so completely unavoidable. I have got it on Sky Box though with the intention of watching the start and the result.

I was heading off on my holibobs so completely unavoidable. I have got it on Sky Box though with the intention of watching the start and the result.
:giggle: it was probably the closest final for a good fer years, first time I've watched it live in years, I think Sky stopped televising it at one point, don't think it was televised last year.

Anyway where have you gone on your holibobs?

:giggle: it was probably the closest final for a good fer years, first time I've watched it live in years, I think Sky stopped televising it at one point, don't think it was televised last year.

Anyway where have you gone on your holibobs?
Heathrow to Dubrovnik early yesterday morning, and then quick 15 min transfer to Cavtat. Two small bays lined with restaurants and decent beer at less than €4 a bottle. Going to be a good week.

Heathrow to Dubrovnik early yesterday morning, and then quick 15 min transfer to Cavtat. Two small bays lined with restaurants and decent beer at less than €4 a bottle. Going to be a good week.
Enjoy (y)

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back