• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Sounds of the 70s with Johnnie Walker

Darran

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
Looks like an absolute belter today with a Christine McVie tribute,a Brian Johnson interview and more.
Get on it troops.

Just been told by my chum Mrs Walker herself that Brian Johnson has been moved to next week to give more time to Christine McVie.

Darran said:
Just been told by my chum Mrs Walker herself that Brian Johnson has been moved to next week to give more time to Christine McVie.

Tell her she spelt your name wrong. :lol:

Anyway she’s not your chum you’re just a name on Twitter. Grow up.

Thanks for the heads up. Best show on Radio 2.

MajorR said:
Thanks for the heads up. Best show on Radio 2.
After Ken Bruce, Tony Blackburn and Pick of the Pops, it certainly is.

Darran said:

Some cracking songs on it today and then they went and spoilt it right at the very end.

Nothing to do with you I guess.

I was driving over the Rhigos Mountain listening to SOS when I heard Johnnie give you a shout out.

Tiggy told me that you wont leave poor Johnnie alone.

Pacemaker said:
I was driving over the Rhigos Mountain listening to SOS when I heard Johnnie give you a shout out.

Tiggy told me that you wont leave poor Johnnie alone.

They loves me. :lol:

Fast forward to 1:48:40.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/m001fnst

When he said Darren Prosser from Neath I thought if he knows Dazzer surely he knows there is only one! No need to mention Neath😂

exiledclaseboy said:
Anyway she’s not your chum you’re just a name on Twitter. Grow up.

In it everyone loves him, when the reality is that they humour him and sigh a sign of relief when he's fuked off, he suffers from that well known aliment called delusions of grandeur, there's virtually no known cure unfortunately. although the old method of just fukoff can and does work :lol:

Niigata Jack said:
In it everyone loves him, when the reality is that they humour him and sigh a sign of relief when he's fuked off, he suffers from that well known aliment called delusions of grandeur, there's virtually no known cure unfortunately. although the old method of just fukoff can and does work :lol:

Attachments

• 4BB8815D-7DA7-490B-AF97-702FE0C808F8.png
    236.4 KB · Views: 353

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back