• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Sterling Does It Again - Cheat !!

Easiest tournament run in they've had since the one they got in World Cup 2018. The hubris and over celebration is astonishing. They're set up for a very painful fall on Sunday night

The cheating c*nts shone a laser pen into Schmeichel's eyes during the penalty kick.

I hope they get the most painful defeat on sunday the arrogant bastards.

An own goal and penalty that shouldn’t have stood, not a penalty, 2 balls on the pitch and the keeper having a laser pen aimed at his face

Ebo said:
The cheating c*nts shone a laser pen into Schmeichel's eyes during the penalty kick.

I hope they get the most painful defeat on sunday the arrogant bastards.

Wow, they will go to any lengths to win the tournament.

Kane tried it too, Kicked the back of a Dane's leg, dropped like a sack of the proverbial and claimed a foul. Should have been booked.
But let’s face it they get away with it all the time and we have been on the end of their cheating many times in the past.

In terms of diving, every single football team does it unfortunately, because it does on occasion benefit you. There's more chance of winning a penalty or free-kick than being booked for diving. Therefore, I'm not too surprised at some of England's antics last night.

What I am amazed at, is that VAR looked at the Sterling penalty and STILL deemed it a penalty, even though there was no contact. We have VAR giving offsides for fractions of a player being offside (by the letter of the law), yet they will not correct a penalty call such as this.

I don't buy into all of the rubbish that people say such as 'people were paid off' etc., but I do feel there was an element of pressure there that there would be chaos if the penalty was chalked off.

I'll see your Raheem Sterling and raise you one Chico Flores.

We can't have it both ways

legoman said:
I'll see your Raheem Sterling and raise you one Chico Flores.

We can't have it both ways

I wish Chico was still around to boot Sterling in the face.

The worst bit was listening to Sterling trying to justify it. Something along the lines of "he brushed my leg and I went down and so its a penalty"
Its a contact sport, just because you get touched by an opponent doesn't mean its a penalty you cheating diving c*nt.
That one moment for me has completely ruined what was a fantastic tournament for Sterling

bakajack said:
The worst bit was listening to Sterling trying to justify it. Something along the lines of "he brushed my leg and I went down and so its a penalty"
Its a contact sport, just because you get touched by an opponent doesn't mean its a penalty you cheating diving c*nt.
That one moment for me has completely ruined what was a fantastic tournament for Sterling

Your last sentence sums it up for me also, most of the saes are just ignoring what he did because they know he cheated, I wonder how they would feel if it happened to them?

Tbf a few of the people I've spoken to have admitted they were lucky.

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back