• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Super Stevie Cooper

Nocountryforoldjack said:
Shut up you c**t

Do you remember Steve Cooper? He's the other guy you bitched and moaned about incessantly. Just as you'll bitch and moan about the next one too. Well done for being right about Russell Martin but what is it they say about stopped clocks again?

As I'm about to start the drive back from Blackburn I don't give a flying....
Too busy being hacked off with our waste of space

Manselton Jack said:
As I'm about to start the drive back from Blackburn I don't give a flying....
Too busy being hacked off with our waste of space

Safe journey pal, nothing but admiration fair play. We/you deserve lot better.

Nocountryforoldjack said:
Shut up you c**t

Everyone of us is upset and angry or at least should be

Problem is we must turn the heat on to Martin and not turn in on each other

Get him out of the club and do it now before we all lose heart forever

BLAZE said:
Do you remember Steve Cooper? He's the other guy you bitched and moaned about incessantly. Just as you'll bitch and moan about the next one too. Well done for being right about Russell Martin but what is it they say about stopped clocks again?

You can shut it as well you tube. Is that the same cooper that no other fan bitched and moaned about? Russell Martin is the best manager in this league so stop being so negative.

Here are some facts, as it is Sunday after all, everyone ready? Ok let's go.

Fact 1. Steve Cooper told every single one of our players to bottle the play off final, this is evident when we didn't make one shot on target and wanted to help Brentford play flowing football as much as we could.

Fact 2. Nottingham Forest now have the following on their payroll..
Steve Cooper
Alan Tate
Andre Ayew
Sam Surridge
Morgan Gibbs-White
Jonjo Shelvey (just realised this morning)

And a few Welsh players
Neco Williams
Wayne Hennessey
Brennan Johnson

Fact 3. Swansea City are shite. From the owners, to the manager down to the players, bag of shite. We play like Barcelona for 85 minutes, which sometimes get's goals. But we enjoy watching the other team score and win in the dying minutes.

That's 3 facts for you on a Sunday morning. Are they all related?? I'll let you decide.
But we are a bag of shite.

Colwyn Bay on the other hand are getting the bottles of Champagne Ready.

Fact 4. Wales are shite. Fancy going to the World Cup and playing like that.

SgorioFruit said:
Fact 1. Steve Cooper told every single one of our players to bottle the play off final, this is evident when we didn't make one shot on target and wanted to help Brentford play flowing football as much as we could.

Aye you can see it now - well done n 46 games on one of the toughest seasons ever (played behind closed doors) and getting past Barnsley to get to this final but - do us a favour eh - go out there and play crap.

We may have bottled the play off final but that wasn't under instruction to do so :lol:

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back