• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Swans knock back Bristol City enquiry for Harry Darling

Would be a shame to lose him, he deserves a new long term contract but if he’s not wanting to sign it then we have to cash in simple, we can’t afford to let players go for nothing.

I would be concerned if we lost Darling or even Cabango because the showing from Pedersen and Abbey tonight was concerning.

Ideally come 11pm Friday, we lose Tjoe a On and Pedersen and bring in another centre half to come in and compete with Darling and Cabango.

I would be concerned if we lost Darling or even Cabango because the showing from Pedersen and Abbey tonight was concerning.

Ideally come 11pm Friday, we lose Tjoe a On and Pedersen and bring in another centre half to come in and compete with Darling and Cabango.
This is what happens when the club have clearly lowered fans expectations.. don't fall for it magicdaps.. Darling and Cabango are average, Pedersen is gone, Abbey played one game, Guehi looked rubbish an all.. don't get drawn into the trap

Pederson i thought was decent again tonight, didnt help him having to play right side tonight and with a nervous debutant beside him. Guy has good pedigree and experience would be more than happy to have him alongside Cabango if darling left

Ideally come 11pm Friday, we lose Tjoe a On and Pedersen and bring in another centre half to come in and compete with Darling and Cabang

This is what happens when the club have clearly lowered fans expectations.. don't fall for it magicdaps.. Darling and Cabango are average, Pedersen is gone, Abbey played one game, Guehi looked rubbish an all.. don't get drawn into the trap
Fair points.

Pedersen gone?

I thought abbey showed some signs.

Loooked confident (perhaps overly so) and did give it away a few times but certainly no worse than bongo

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back