• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Swans linked with Ipswich Town midfield star

swansnews

Administrator
Reaction score
The Swans are being linked with former MK Dons midfielder Scott Fraser who played under Russell Martin last season before joining the Tractor Boys back in the summer for an undisclosed fee. The Swans, maybe ironically, were first linked with Fraser around six years ago when he played at Dundee United...

Read more

We'll pretty much be the MK Dons side from last year the way it's going.

Jesus, another one? If we are to sign anyone from MK I’d prefer it to be Matt O’Riley, still only 21, got a few goals in him too.

FelindreJack said:
Jesus, another one? If we are to sign anyone from MK I’d prefer it to be Matt O’Riley, still only 21, got a few goals in him too.

Yeah him or Twine would be a good addition I think

It has to be a resounding No.

As I understand it, everything's on hold in the transfers Ins and Outs, at the request of the Owners.

Let's hope there's a proper, much needed deep dive underway, most especially ahead of the ridiculous demands placed by Martin. Something's not right, apparently

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back