• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Swans to sign Peart-Harris on loan from Brentford

Peart-Harris plays more in a number 8 or number 10 position. So a second option in attacking midfield along with Eom. With Ronald, Bianchini on the wings along with Parker and Govea as their youthful understudies to gain exposure and experience in first team Championship football its a decent attacking midfield lineup.

The fact that he can also drop into a number 8 position if/when Franco tires makes it more and more likely that we will see less and less of Fulton.

Deadline day is like Christmas Eve for me usually, forever checking NewsNow and Sky Sports. I can't be assed anymore. After Wednesday, I couldn't care less.

Deadline day is like Christmas Eve for me usually, forever checking NewsNow and Sky Sports. I can't be assed anymore. After Wednesday, I couldn't care less.
Hold onto the faith a tiny bit longer.
Give the new players time to jelly and lets give LW more than half a season with players he inherited that are ill suited to what he wants and 7 new signings who haven't properly bedded in yet

Weather is set fair this weekend, plenty of time to do some damage before Monday 🔥💪😎
To be honest since I've been off I've had a fair swill most days, a few days where I've just had a glass or two of wine, but had a few beers on other days.

We don't need a cb
It was reported this morning that we were in for Ben Nelson, maybe they were looking in case Darling goes after a second inquiry from BC for him, in the last year of his contract no new offer as been forthcoming etc.
So its plasable that we were interested.

We've signed wingers for fun so looking at to get in another CB isn't a surprise, seems we like we're looking at most area's of the squad.

It was reported this morning that we were in for Ben Nelson, maybe they were looking in case Darling goes after a second inquiry from BC for him, in the last year of his contract no new offer as been forthcoming etc.
So its plasable that we were interested.

We've signed wingers for fun so looking at to get in another CB isn't a surprise, seems we like we're looking at most area's of the squad.
I've read Nelson off to Oxford Utd

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back