• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

SWANS TRUST NEWS: Season Tickets

Swans Trust News

First Team Player
Reaction score
As you will be aware, the Trust has been working closely with the management team of the Swans since the start of this pandemic, to ensure the best interests of our club and our fans are looked after. A fundamental part of those discussions has been seeking to protect the interests of season ticket...

Read more

Excellent value thank you Swansea FC and the Trust £79 for a coffin dodger! See you all next season COYS :D

Yes well done to trust and club, a very good decision and I immediately renewed. Club are starting to make some sensible decisions lately

The new renewal deal isn’t great for some people. Whilst myself, you and many others are going to benefit from this deal others are going to be less fortunate. The Season ticket holders who asked for a refund are not going to be so lucky. bearing in mind that during this time some people are struggling with work, money etc. So some had no option but to ask for a refund, other simply didn’t want the streaming service. Imagine an elderly person having to watch it on their phone. EFL Rules dictate that you cannot watch it on a big screen. Now to the point concerning the club. They have offered the season ticket holders who opted for a refund the option to purchase a season ticket for next season for £99. HOWEVER they would lose any credit already received and any future payments, hence giving the club back the £399. However being forced to pay an additional £99 would bring their total to £498 for next seasons ticket. They have dangled a carrot saying that you get the rest of this years streams for free, some people as discussed earlier simply do not want them. Also what about the streams missed and the £121.43 credit that’s currently in their account. This £121.43 is credit for goods NOT received. The decent thing would be to use that £121.43 to cover the cost of the £99 payment and you do not get streaming privileges for the rest of the season. But if you do not take the £99 offer and wait until you get your £399 credited to you account and then buy one then you lose your season ticket location. I know a good number of people who are not going to renew now based on that reason. Surely the club can’t afford to lose loyal season ticket holders. Why can’t they simply transfer this seasons ticket to next season and not provide streams for people who do not require it. We were assured by the club that if you took the refund option then your seat location would be safe. The refunders won’t have the season ticket money fully credited to their account until June 1st. Will the seat location still be available then.
Please I ask the trust to look into this and provide some clarification.

Longlostjack said:
Well done the club and the Trust. Respect.

Agree LLJ.

Hope you and the family are keeping well mate. YJB! ;)

Yes fine mate. Hope your family all good too! Can be difficult for them with you getting under their feet after retirement 🤣🤣. Get over for the Weihnachtsmarkt next year. Let’s discuss the arrangements over a pint in the Railway after Easter YJB !!

It's good reward for people who kept money in the club, I am one that has left my refunds build up into my account but don't deserve the offer. I am quite happy getting full refund and assessing the situation just before the start of next season.

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back