• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

SWANS TRUST NEWS: Trust Board Election Results 2022

Swans Trust News

First Team Player
Reaction score
The Trust Board are delighted to announce that the following have been appointed to the board with effect from 1st August 2022. Sian Davies
Cath Dyer
Chris Golledge
Diane Hughes
Ceri Morgan
Ceri Stone
Rupert Thomas There were 7 positions available...

Read more

Will the Trust be releasing membership numbers?
(Four fewer from our family)

jacabertawe said:

I’m sure they will and I’m sure it won’t be a true reflection of the membership numbers.

Darran said:
jacabertawe said:

I’m sure they will and I’m sure it won’t be a true reflection of the membership numbers.

Not suggesting figures being "massaged", Shirley?

jacabertawe said:

Can add 1 more not renewing here.

No confidence
especially as it seems the same who sold the Trust and its' membership down the swanee in the same method of non communication the sell out no mark non Jacks did.
Enjoy your hours in the directors box, because I, like the Yeehaas, have no respect for you whatsoever
I'd use stronger language, but truthfully I can't be bothered as this shower of sh1te aren't worth it

Objective achieved then.

Choose meeting times that are impossible for most, get no new applications (except Cath has decided it’s ok again) and job done.

Well done all.

And didn’t even answer when it was pointed out to them on the FB site that the previous fob off answer was untrue.

jacabertawe said:
Darran said:

Not suggesting figures being "massaged", Shirley?

Rumour has it that Boris is in charge of counting, :lol:

Londonlisa2001 said:
Objective achieved then.

Choose meeting times that are impossible for most, get no new applications (except Cath has decided it’s ok again) and job done.

Well done all.

And didn’t even answer when it was pointed out to them on the FB site that the previous fob off answer was untrue.

Close shop, all vipers together in their comfy little nest, neatly nestled amongst the sellouts nest.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back