• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

SWANS TRUST NEWS: Trust Board Elections 2022

Swans Trust News said:

This could do with a bit of advertising on social media. It's had zero mention.

There's a very subtle change there regarding board meetings starting at 4pm, which is a very new convention (used to be after work hours). That may not help.

Uxy said:
Swans Trust News said:

There's a very subtle change there regarding board meetings starting at 4pm, which is a very new convention (used to be after work hours). That may not help.

Trying their best to keep the status quo then, knowing people aren't gonna lose work, :x

Niigata Jack said:
Uxy said:

Trying their best to keep the status quo then, knowing people aren't gonna lose work, :x

...and obviously not geared towards retired jumped up nobodies that would otherwise be watching cash in the attic. They'd never do that, being so open and representative and everything.

https://www.intouchcrm.co.uk/app/filemanager/documents/download/SecureDownload.aspx?docId=do1365SGBEDHSTPQES1828hCcb

Uxy said:
Swans Trust News said:

By design, no doubt.

Pretty crap decision to start meetings at 4pm -pretty much excludes anyone who has working requirements

An election designed to self protect themselves it feels althugh by nature the fact that there are so many places up for election it does suggest someone may have stood down

PSumbler said:
Pretty crap decision to start meetings at 4pm -pretty much excludes anyone who has working requirements

An election designed to self protect themselves it feels althugh by nature the fact that there are so many places up for election it does suggest someone may have stood down

Two did earlier in the year, to absolutely no announcement.

I think it means one other is also standing down, but it depends if going to 10 or 11 elected. If 11, it would just be rotation.

NeathJack said:
Uxy said:

By design, no doubt.

I'd like to think not, but it's certainly not going to help.

I am reminded of 2017 when the Trust faced a similar issue regarding needing to be seen to represent the entire fanbase. Back then it was made a point to bring aboard some of those who had been critical or could provide a different perspective.

I am not sure the status quo will suit anyone in the long term, and I do worry about the impact on membership numbers going forward.

Worth noting of course it would only take an agenda item in the first board meeting to ditch this requirement though. Similarly the requirement to attend the board members retirement home (aka Trust Pod)... Which is going to be interesting as two of the current board are based in the US.

MIDDLESBROUGH v SWANSEA CITY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back