• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Swans TV - Worldwide Live Audio Season Pass

DownbytheSea

North Banker
Reaction score
Apologies for this not being 100% football related. For many years there has been an audio option available on Swans TV, even for UK residents. Has anyone had any trouble with it this year? I e-mailed the Swans TV account earlier this week and they said passes will be available shortly, however, with the first match tomorrow I still see they are only offering the video streaming to those outside the UK. Has anyone else heard anything or figured out if they have indeed stopped this offering?

I know video streaming cannot be offered in England and Wales for 3.00 Saturday kick offs this season as was the rules prior to covid.
Maybe the same for audio ?

That’s true. The nice thing about the audio, was that even prior to COVID, it was always accessible and available to UK residents, even for 3:00 PM Saturday kickoffs. Thus, my disappointment if they have all the sudden decided not to do it anymore.

STID2017 said:
I know video streaming cannot be offered in England and Wales for 3.00 Saturday kick offs this season as was the rules prior to covid.

Audio was always an option for UK citizens so don't know what's happened here.

Anyone who has an account with William Hill, place a bet of a quid plus, and it looks like the game has been picked to watch online with them.

Swanjaxs said:
STID2017 said:

Audio was always an option for UK citizens so don't know what's happened here.

Therenow
https://www.swanseacity.com/video/packages

VPNs are your friend. No such thing as 'just for UK' or 'just for America' (etc) any more.

MrSwerve said:
VPNs are your friend. No such thing as 'just for UK' or 'just for America' (etc) any more.

Is the correct answer 👍
Interestingly, after securing your pass via VPN you don't need to activate your vpn to watch the games.

Swanjaxs said:
MrSwerve said:

Is the correct answer 👍
Interestingly, after securing your pass via VPN you don't need to activate your vpn to watch the games.

It says 'unauthorised country' if I try to watch games without the VPN on...I've always needed to have it on to watch games.

Strangely it's saying unauthorised country for me even though I'm 'in the USA' for this match. Hope it clears up for later.

MrSwerve said:
Strangely it's saying unauthorised country for me even though I'm 'in the USA' for this match. Hope it clears up for later.

it won't as this match is chosen for international coverage on espn plus today

Swansdc11 said:
MrSwerve said:

Doesn't seem to work in any country for me.

Any idea guys?

MrSwerve said:
Swansdc11 said:

Doesn't seem to work in any country for me.

Any idea guys?
All I've got is the logo on the screen and I'm in a dark market country. Bggr.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back