• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Swansea City heading to Spain to start pre-season

swansnews

Administrator
Reaction score
This coming Friday (23rd June) sees the players return from their close season break to start their pre-season training ahead of the new season start at the beginning of August. Most of that post-season has been dominated by the long running saga that has been the position of the manager and the players...

Read more

Thought I saw a video of the players back in the gym in the last couple of days?

Some have been back but official return is Friday

Have our owners downed tools said fck it?
FFS get this Russ thing sorted and get someone in is it. Or come August we gonna be left with a manager who uses ' I didn't have a pre season ' as an excuse.

Pegojack said:
Anyone know where they're going in Spain?

They’re going to Pego to stay with you, Pego.

Must not told you yet.

Part of the economy drive - get the camp beds out.

You are Head Coach elect.

Hopefully they'll leave an address for the new manager so he can catch up with them in Spain.

Pentyrchjack said:
They’re going to Pego to stay with you, Pego.

Must not told you yet.

Part of the economy drive - get the camp beds out.

You are Head Coach elect.

Well, I could probably arrange for them to take part in my walking football group on Friday morning.
Come to think of it, it'll be just like playing under Russ for them.
🤣🤣🤣

Ringwood Jack said:
So if no Manager is appointed KOL will lead conditioning training in Spain....

😅😅

He's looking a fine figure of a man, he's been on that new dieting fad the Slimming Gummies, lost 3st in a fortnight :p

Niigata Jack said:
He's looking a fine figure of a man, he's been on that new dieting fad the Slimming Gummies, lost 3st in a fortnight :p

Grow up Max.

The thread is about us heading to Spain for conditioning work, team building and camaraderie and you chose to lower the tone, as per.

Get with the programme, or continue being that defeatist miserable ol’ git from the muppets.

backofthenet said:
Grow up Max.

The thread is about us heading to Spain for conditioning work, team building and camaraderie and you chose to lower the tone, as per.

Get with the programme, or continue being that defeatist miserable ol’ git from the muppets.

Play nice, Andy.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back