• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Caroline Kayll Murder Case

Darran

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
This case is interesting.
Don’t get me wrong it’s horrific but take the boys beating out of it and think of a father finding out a 47 year old man was having sex with his 15 year old daughter and it would be viewed completely differently.
She’s now a dead pedophile.

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/caroline-kayll-murder-live-updates-20205031

What does your example have to do with that case? The boy wasn't his son, he travelled for 3 hours to murder an ex after blackmailing her out of thousands.

Monty said:
What does your example have to do with that case? The boy wasn't his son, he travelled for 3 hours to murder an ex after blackmailing her out of thousands.

She was a pedophile.
People don’t usually give a fuck if a pedophile gets killed.

Darran said:
Monty said:

She was a pedophile.
People don’t usually give a f**k if a pedophile gets killed.

She was hardly molesting a 9 year old. Would you have turned her down when you were 15?

Me neither

Monty said:
Darran said:
She was a pedophile.

She was hardly molesting a 9 year old. Would you have turned her down when you were 15?

Me neither

So you think it’s acceptable for a 47 year old man to be shagging a 15 year old girl too then ?

Bloody hell this is,erm interesting. 👀

Darran said:
Monty said:

Me neither

So you think it’s acceptable for a 47 year old man to be shagging a 15 year old girl too then ?

That is nothing to do with the case, and just your warped mental gymnastics.

Girls & boys are very different at that age.

Monty said:
Darran said:

I’m not saying anymore you crack on Mont. 👀

Darran said:
Monty said:

Yea you imply anything you like you bellend, i'm not the one obsessed with peadophiles. You got some underlying issues you need to talk out with someone?

Youve taken a case, flipped it completely around and tried to compare it to a completely different situation just so you can talk about male peadophiles.

Monty said:
Darran said:

Yea you imply anything you like you bellend, i'm not the one obsessed with peadophiles. You got some underlying issues you need to talk out with someone?

Youve taken a case, flipped it completely around and tried to compare it to a completely different situation just so you can talk about male peadophiles.

I’m not implying anything you’re the one that seems to be implying it was perfectly fine for the 47 year old to have illegal sex with a 15 year old.
Like I said you crack on. 👀

Darran said:
Monty said:

I’m not implying anything you’re the one that seems to be implying it was perfectly fine for the 47 year old to have illegal sex with a 15 year old.

Got better things to do than go round in circles with you all afternoon.

Go do a jigsaw or something.

Monty said:
Darran said:

Got better things to do than go round in circles with you all afternoon.

Go do a jigsaw or something.

You’ve been driven depraved stuck in that bedsit you have.

He’s had life. I still say there’d be a different view on it if a woman had murdered a man shagging a 15 year old girl.
In fact some people would be hero worshipping her.

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/caroline-kayll-murder-live-updates-20205031

Monty said:
Darran said:
She was a pedophile.

Me neither

F*ck.my.eyes

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back