• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Covid blame game

Darran

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
I see the Telegraph is having a go at Drakeford’s handling of the Covid lockdown and there’s currently two blokes sitting outside Morriston Hospital in wheelchairs,wearing pyjamas with drip thingys in their hands.
One rolls a fag,licks it and hands it to the other one who puts it straight in his mouth and lights it.

Why the fuck can’t these dirty bastards take some responsibility instead of blaming others all the time?

Nikla took some flak from Andrew Marr who pointed out that Scotland is fairing worse than England she said it was too early to make comparisons and then spent 5 minutes making comparisons with England 🤔

Torygraph attacks Drakeford (who certainly has his weaknesses) for not toeing Arsehole Johnson's (Torygraph Columnist) random and incomprehensible line and instead following the scientific advice?

Colour me shocked.

monmouth said:
Torygraph attacks Drakeford (who certainly has his weaknesses) for not toeing Arsehole Johnson's (Torygraph Columnist) random and incomprehensible line and instead following the scientific advice?

Colour me shocked.

There’s no country in the world that has got on top of this unless it’s a small island like NZ.
There’s many people seeing Drakeford as the messiah and Johnson as the devils spawn.
I’m not seeing a lot of difference.

Darran said:
monmouth said:

Colour me shocked.

There’s no country in the world that has got on top of this unless it’s a small island like NZ.
There’s many people seeing Drakeford as the messiah and Johnson as the devils spawn.

Most of Europe in a similar position when you look at the rates per million.

Jackmanandboy said:
Darran said:

Most of Europe in a similar position when you look at the rates per million.

Exactly.

Darran said:
exiledclaseboy said:
Australia seems to have done ok as well.

Yeah with massive restrictions. My cousin couldn’t come home for his fathers funeral a few weeks ago.

So they’ve done well then, as I said.

Australia - population the size of London in a country the size of Europe.

Darran said:
monmouth said:

Colour me shocked.

I don't like Drakeford or Johnson, but one did what Johnson's scientists wanted, the other didn't for purely political reasons. Not saying who is right or wrong in terms of outcome.

Darran said:
monmouth said:

Colour me shocked.

Really, seems to be quite a few countries keeping it under control, even Sweden who never locked down and have been slagged off by the UK media for the way they have handled things are for the last 6 or so months averaging just 10 deaths a day.

Jackmanandboy said:

Saying that S Korea and the likes of Germany among others put us to shame and you can not say there populations are small, on the very rare occasions Germany get 100 deaths a day they see that a very bad day, we get a hundred here we it is deemed a great success.

Jackmanandboy said:

Population largely congregated in urban areas. Five cities contain about 65% of the population, and most of the rest live nearby.

International transit seems to have been the biggest factor. The biggest "flow" of infected seems to have headed West rather than East, which probably helped keep the numbers down in the Pacific.

From Wuhan into Italy and then out into Western Europe via the ski resorts mostly. Heathrow being in the top two busiest International airports for decades now didn't help the UK at all, and would probably have played a big role in driving the pandemic Worldwide given how lax we were in getting restrictions in place there.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back