• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The dead dog thread

Squarebear

Tommy Hutchison
Reaction score
15 Nov 2023. White chihuahua* walking in Singleton Park was attacked and killed by two chow chows. Owner of chow chows since proving difficult to contact.

*not my dog.

Spread the word lads, the asshole that owns these dogs shouldn't be to hard to track down... 👍

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/swansea-chihuahua-singleton-park-attacked-28138742#ICID=Android_WalesOnlineNewsApp_AppShare

She was a really sweet little girl. Not your run of the mill yappy annoying chihuahua.

Ironically I'd just spoken to her owner tonight and within two minutes a dog had attacked mine. As much as you think "If my dog gets attacked I will do a,b,c" they all move too bstard fast. I resorted to playing the 1970s football hooligan, landing a few good kicks to get the other dog to eff off. My dog seems ok.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back