• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The FA Cup Final.

Lifelong

Alan Waddle
Reaction score
Anyone else going to watch it?
Used to be a huge occasion for years, not so much these days.

It’s on in our house; I need a little live TV football in my life each week and this will keep things ticking over. I’m generally done with today’s assigned chores so now it’s time for a quiet couple of hours.

Cooperman said:
It’s on in our house; I need a little live TV football in my life each week and this will keep things ticking over. I’m generally done with today’s assigned chores so now it’s time for a quiet couple of hours.

Going round my Bassey mates house at HT & he will have it on 👍

1st half I’ll watch in the house

PencoedJack said:
Cooperman said:

Going round my Bassey mates house at HT & he will have it on 👍

1st half I’ll watch in the house

I bet he mentions 1927!

Lifelong said:
Open game..enjoyable to watch.

Expecting a walk in the park from Chelsea here, I noticed Arsenal are playing Louis and Holding in a back three 🙈🙈🙈

Bermudajack said:
Lifelong said:
Open game..enjoyable to watch.

Expecting a walk in the park from Chelsea here, I noticed Arsenal are playing Louis and Holding in a back three 🙈🙈🙈

Two back three’s in fact.

Chris Sutton on the bbc text saying there's no way it was a penalty.

Fair play, he wears his bias with pride.

I was just thinking about FA Cup trivia questions in 40-50 years time, like what was the lowest ever fa cup final attendance or when was the fa Cup final played in August and why.

Not a bad game but I don't care who wins, which rather takes the edge off it.

karnataka said:
I was just thinking about FA Cup trivia questions in 40-50 years time, like what was the lowest ever fa cup final attendance or when was the fa Cup final played in August and why.

Not a bad game but I don't care who wins, which rather takes the edge off it.

If Rob Holding Is a Premier League center half, then Rodon is Champions League 🤷🏻‍♂️😂

Very impressed with Pulisic. He was signed from Dortmund in Jan 2019 for 73 million bucks.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back