• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The judgement is in – Coleman and Watson’s actions fall well short of Swansea expectations

swansnews

Administrator
Reaction score
The dust is settling on the Boxing Day humiliation at Southampton but the anger is not dying down as the Swansea City ownership oversee what is another disaster of a season showing just how far out of their depth they appear to be running a football club in the EFL. We are closing in on four weeks since...

Read more

Nocountryforoldjack said:
Bolsssie a bright spot? What has he actually done since he's been here?

A bright spot on the accounts I imagine with the hole he's burning in the purse :lol: :lol:

I was at the Huddersfield match where he made his home debut at half time, and he absolutely galvanised the team. He was superb.
Since then, as far as I can see, he's done the square root of feck all.

At the end the article has the wrong day for Coventry game it’s Friday not Saturday

Pegojack said:
I was at the Huddersfield match where he made his home debut at half time, and he absolutely galvanised the team. He was superb.
Since then, as far as I can see, he's done the square root of feck all.

Absolutely spot on, apart from his first 20 minutes in a Swans shirt he's been nothing

Manselton Jack said:
Absolutely spot on, apart from his first 20 minutes in a Swans shirt he's been nothing

Which is kind of the point of the comment … 😂

swansnews said:
The dust is settling on the Boxing Day humiliation at Southampton but the anger is not dying down as the Swansea City ownership oversee what is another disaster of a season showing just how far out of their depth they appear to be running a football club in the EFL. We are closing in on four weeks since...

Read more

And there are so called Swans supporters who will blindly back these Yankers, whether its truly their belief or post to antagonise, probably both with the obvious mentality some have, yank/sellout stooges with a set of agendas.

He seemed perkier when Duff was here and he did say one of the reason's he came was because of Duff, that's just positive spin that lots of players speak though.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back