• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Logan Mwangi sentencing

Darran said:
Frightening to think that the kid could be out by the time he’s 25.

I hope and pray that every day in prison for these 3 pieces of sh*t is a living hell. I am fundamentally against the death penalty but my God cases like this push me closer to changing my mind.

RIP Logan

legoman said:
Darran said:
Frightening to think that the kid could be out by the time he’s 25.

I hope and pray that every day in prison for these 3 pieces of sh*t is a living hell. I am fundamentally against the death penalty but my God cases like this push me closer to changing my mind.

RIP Logan

Kill em.

Darran said:
legoman said:

RIP Logan

Kill em.

Too easy, no suffering for them.

Life should mean life though.

Darran said:
Skippyjack said:
Would you watch a hunger games type scenario reality TV series where killer meets killer Darran?

Yes. :lol:

Everyone keeps complaining about police underfunding, this pay per view tournament would rectify it over night IMO.. plenty of UK sickos would lap it all up

And if any of the killers were dull enough to cook up a scheme to work together to escape, they immediately get bulldozered and buried under rubble.

I'd pay to watch these sickos get killed.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back