• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The S4C Sacking

Same as that headteacher - not Ofsted's fault, she took the action.

stevethejack said:
Same as that headteacher - not Ofsted's fault, she took the action.

You have some shocking takes on things to be fair. If you've read up on Ruth Perry's circumstances, especially what's been released today, and don't think Ofsted contributed massively to her death then I despair.

JackSomething said:
You have some shocking takes on things to be fair. If you've read up on Ruth Perry's circumstances, especially what's been released today, and don't think Ofsted contributed massively to her death then I despair.

Well said. 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

JackSomething said:

No mun, some bloke on the Internet knows much more about the details of the case than the coroner who has only looked at every aspect in intricate detail.

51% of the women population are depressed.. possibly more 75% I'd say.. they think testosterone helps, it does, but it's blood that cures it.. you're all chugging down alcohol like lunatics and it destroys your blood cells like wildfire, you're effectively killing them, this is why I say women are superior to men.. how they survive is a minor miracle, and they usually out live men.. the barriers they face, as I've said before, they're streets ahead

Testosterone elevates symptoms, but it's blood that cures it, that's the only reason I'm still here, I am a bit different though.. I stopped drinking alcohol from 20 to 28, I don't have colds, I don't have ailments, I heal pretty quick, too quick.. my testosterone is average, but my blood is rocket fuel

Just read a script of that poor Head Teachers last message on the Beeb website , awful ending to that issue .

Added to the S4C problem over alleged bullying by a former Director , then sacked and done her reactions to the findings .

People in the best positions , we think they are not totally vunerable to moments of madness .

Tough at the Top , innit , is not the answer to that person taking her own life .

Root cause of mental heatlh problems , got my day to day nonsense ongoing , nothing compared to folk under stress .

Two women have tried to and one has lost her life , tragic .

JackSomething said:

Suck it up buttercup; so should she have. They may not have been nice to her, but crappy things happen in life. No reason to take the actions she did.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back