• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Swansea vodka that's now a global brand championed by boxing legend Floyd Mayweather

TheLoneRanger

Ivor Allchurch
Reaction score
Oh fvck, this is going to upset 😡 a lot of people!

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/whats-on/food-drink-news/swansea-vodka-thats-now-global-19743406#ICID=Android_WalesOnlineNewsApp_AppShare

If its good enough for Headie One and Chip and Nines it's good enough for me 👍

His old man is still a coont though...

They should do a Hazardous Ball Boy version.

I fell in to the hype and bought a bottle last April/May, it’s quite nice stuff, but absolutely lethal. Managed to finish the best part of a bottle on one hot sunny evening in the garden, just drinking it with ice. I’ve now been banned from the stuff by the misses. :lol:

You could paint a turd gold and that bellend would like it

Stick a gold wrapper on it, get some airhead to pose for a few photos on Instagram and millions of idiots will pay £30+ for a bottle of something no better than a £15 bottle of Aldi French Grain.

Nice work if you can get it.

Dr. Winston said:
Stick a gold wrapper on it, get some airhead to pose for a few photos on Instagram and millions of idiots will pay £30+ for a bottle of something no better than a £15 bottle of Aldi French Grain.

Nice work if you can get it.

Feel like that sums up the world right now pretty well.

Fair play to the lad for exploiting the world's stupidity, he's far from the only one as you say.

JackSomething said:
Fair play to the lad for exploiting the world's stupidity, he's far from the only one as you say.

I think it's fair to say that two boys from Bonymaen might not have had the backing to build a business like that so quickly, but good luck to them. There's so much cash in the premium booze market these days that who knows how big they'll get.

Dr. Winston said:
JackSomething said:

I think it's fair to say that two boys from Bonymaen might not have had the backing to build a business like that so quickly, but good luck to them. There's so much cash in the premium booze market these days that who knows how big they'll get.

Absolutely and I'd say it's natural for people's response to their success to come from a place of jealousy. As you say, they were likely only able to start and sustain the business because of Papa Morgan's money, but I have a lot of respect for them being willing to make their own way. How many other kid's of wealthy parents are content to join the family business, or just live off the inheritance? I can't imagine running the business is easy, so good on him for not taking the easy option.

I earned this body, and I built this temple with nothing more than some elbow grease and a little can-do attitude and yes, a large inheritance from my father, Earl Goodman.

Truly a rags to riches story...

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back