• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The tories

exiledclaseboy

Staff member
Reaction score
Trounced all over the country, even in the West Midlands where the candidate was hugely personally popular and spent most of the campaign trying to pretend he wasn’t an actual Tory.

Off you fuck. General election please. Your time is up.

Trounced all over the country, even in the West Midlands where the candidate was hugely personally popular and spent most of the campaign trying to pretend he wasn’t an actual Tory.

Off you fuck. General election please. Your time is up.
Their gerrymandering of the elections to FPTP unfortunately worked for the Police and Crime Commissioners though.

And how on earth could anyone on Teesside think (a) we've had 14 years of this, let's have some more and (b) the stuff going on in the Freeport is mind blowing

Oh and whilst we're at it, I cannot wait for Kuenssberg, Gibb, Mason, Davie, Amol Rajal and the rest of the Tory plants to be slung headfirst out of the BBC

Oh and whilst we're at it, I cannot wait for Kuenssberg, Gibb, Mason, Davie, Amol Rajal and the rest of the Tory plants to be slung headfirst out of the BBC
I doubt that’ll happen, sadly.

Let’s get the disgusting pint sized worm and his mob slung out though.

Oh, anyone see thick twat Braverman’s comment? The worm needs to get shovelling to dig them out of their hole apparently. Thick as shit.

Oh, anyone see thick twat Braverman’s comment? The worm needs to get shovelling to dig them out of their hole apparently. Thick as shit.
They need to be more right wing apparently. Is that even possible?

The only Tories to buck the trend slightly were Tories who forgot to mention that they were Tories and were from the left of the party.

Nevertheless, according to most of them they need to lurch further to the right.

The only Tories to buck the trend slightly were Tories who forgot to mention that they were Tories and were from the left of the party.

Nevertheless, according to most of them they need to lurch further to the right.
They have spent most of the last 2 years trying to appease the right of the conservative party like the ERG by giving swivel-eyed loons like Braverman a top job and pushing the Rwanda thing but they are now trying to fight Reform UK as they are the ones taking a lot of their voters so they think the only way to do that is to be as right wing as Reform UK but while some of the more moderate and centrist conservatives might vote LibDem, most will simply not vote as all because they don't think they have a party any more.

I’m no Sunak fan, but this defeat and the unpopularity goes way back and before Sunak who is no blockhead. He has a much better knowledge of economic issues than his peers (even though in my opinion he carry’s the can for the Covid fraud stuff) and actually warned people what would happen if Truss became leader and implemented her economic plans!! The rest is history as is hopefully Truss!!

The rot started long before Sunak took the party, it started under Boris with his parties and his lies, then the Trusster and her economic debacle and now it’s with Sunak. On top of the sniping, personal agendas and people putting their careers before the country we’ve had a cabal of incompetent oafish ministers at all levels and MP’s who’ve been sanctioned for conduct issues. Our public services have taken a hit and our standard of living has deteriorated - something a lot of people won’t forget.
As far as I am concerned Braverman can do one.

If anyone thinks Labour will DO a better job than the Tories, I am sorry you are deluded, they will all do the same job, how long, does any sane person put up with this for?

Give it a few years, after this years general election, and people will be saying the same again. Obviously Labour will get in, and they will ferk this country up, and people will cry out for change!! Snore ferking off Politics, nothing will ever change.

If anyone thinks Labour will DO a better job than the Tories, I am sorry you are deluded, they will all do the same job, how long, does any sane person put up with this for?

Give it a few years, after this years general election, and people will be saying the same again. Obviously Labour will get in, and they will ferk this country up, and people will cry out for change!! Snore ferking off Politics, nothing will ever change.
So the sooner we get independence the better.

I think the record of the previous Labour government would contradict what you think, but life is all about opinions, would be boring without them

I think the record of the previous Labour government would contradict what you think, but life is all about opinions, would be boring without them
Not without some of them it wouldn’t. It would be sane.

On a serious note have they rigged the Beeb's governance structures so that those cretins can't be shown the door?

So the sooner we get independence the better.
There won't be independence in Wales in mine or your life time NJ, how are we gonna fund it for one thing and that's a small part of the issues that need solving first.

I’m no Sunak fan, but this defeat and the unpopularity goes way back and before Sunak who is no blockhead. He has a much better knowledge of economic issues than his peers (even though in my opinion he carry’s the can for the Covid fraud stuff) and actually warned people what would happen if Truss became leader and implemented her economic plans!! The rest is history as is hopefully Truss!!

The rot started long before Sunak took the party, it started under Boris with his parties and his lies, then the Trusster and her economic debacle and now it’s with Sunak. On top of the sniping, personal agendas and people putting their careers before the country we’ve had a cabal of incompetent oafish ministers at all levels and MP’s who’ve been sanctioned for conduct issues. Our public services have taken a hit and our standard of living has deteriorated - something a lot of people won’t forget.
As far as I am concerned Braverman can do one.
Braveman is a despot of a woman an evil horrible bitch, needs chucking in the Thames, but there's enough pollution in there already.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back