• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Today’s Grub

• Thread starter Darran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 32
  • Views: Views 6,354

Darran

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
What you having?
We just had roast turkey,roast beef,roast potatoes,roast parsnip,garden peas,mushy peas,cabbage,cauliflower,sprouts,mashed swede and carrots topped off with a dollop of mint sauce.

Attachments

• 74821EA0-4D91-41D9-81F1-670D1B8060E9.jpeg
    211.6 KB · Views: 3,097
Darran said:
What you having?
We just had roast turkey,roast beef,roast potatoes,roast parsnip,garden peas,mushy peas,cabbage,cauliflower,sprouts,mashed swede and carrots topped off with a dollop of mint sauce.

Looks very nice.
Just devoured similar, with chicken instead of the turkey and beef, and to follow with a dollop of full fat yogurt with raspberries, blueberries and blackberries. 👍

Lifelong said:
Darran said:
What you having?

Looks very nice.
Just devoured similar, with chicken instead of the turkey and beef, and to follow with a dollop of full fat yogurt with raspberries, blueberries and blackberries. 👍

It’s what miserable autumnal Sunday’s are all about Rog.

Just put a beef joint in the oven and prepped the veg

Sunday dinner photo of the day, fair play :clap_tone3:

Mint doesn’t go with turkey, odd.

We had chicken with golden vegetable rice, home made coleslaw, salad, yoghurt and mint sauce, chutneys, etc, and tortillas. Tonight I’m doing a selection of cured hams with Brie, grapes, crusty bread, rocket and olives. Having it with a bottle of 19 Crimes.

Itchysphincter said:

We had chicken with golden vegetable rice, home made coleslaw, salad, yoghurt and mint sauce, chutneys, etc, and tortillas. Tonight I’m doing a selection of cured hams with Brie, grapes, crusty bread, rocket and olives. Having it with a bottle of 19 Crimes.

Mint goes with anything as far as I’m concerned JG.

Darran said:
Itchysphincter said:

Mint goes with anything as far as I’m concerned JG.

You should get a good dollop of bread sauce next time.

Itchysphincter said:

Mint goes with everything in my house

exiledclaseboy said:
Itchysphincter said:

Odd. Mind you I’m not a fan of sauces anyway unless it’s something the food is cooked in and even then I’d rather not unless it’s a curry or gravy or something, There’s a place for mint sparingly and that’s with lamb or in a yoghurt with spicy food.

Lovely helping of Roast Beef, Roast Spuds, Broccoli, Carrots, Parsnips, Yorkshire, Apple Sauce and Cranberry Sauce (would have agreed on mint but I forgot to buy it!) oh and some stuffing balls. Full as a banana now as they say somewhere someday

exiledclaseboy said:
Itchysphincter said:

Not a fan of Sunday dinners, but no matter what the meat, it must always have mint sauce on it.

I’m sure it was lovey Dar, but no photo ever of a Sunday dinner looks good. I’ve no idea why people plaster them all over social media.

That’s a good looking Sunday lunch although I would also give the mint sauce a miss

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back