• Thank you very much | Diolch yn fawr

    All at JackArmy.net would like to thank everyone who has played a part on this site over the past 25 years whether that is through writing, contributing, moderating, posting or just visting and reading.

    Without any of you the work that has gone into the site would have been pointless and we will always be proud that we built, generated and managed a community that was such a big part of the Swansea City supporting life for so long.

    It has been a pleasure to bring to you the site for so long but the time is now right to turn the lights out for the last time but we do it both with a heavy heart and a sense of pride driven by the so many messages received since we announced the closure.

    The site will remain here for a period until we archive and mothball it for the last time later this summer but all aspects are in a read only format.

    Thank you though for all the memories

    Phil Sumbler
    Owner, jackarmy.net

Today’s Rain

  • Thread starter Thread starter Darran
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 67
  • Views Views: Views 3,450
I can’t wait to see how many blackfacers etc get it on the morrow.
There’s an actress already getting it on X for her costume.
 
I've bought a couple of bags of sweets to be fair, and I'll be smashing them after about 8 o clock, they just happen to be my favourites, no coincidence honest.😂
 
I can’t wait to see how many blackfacers etc get it on the morrow.
There’s an actress already getting it on X for her costume.

Are there still people about who are stupid enough to wear blackface?
 
I know that “witness” he was adamant what he saw whilst walking his dog up Ladies Walk, he is normally pretty sensible but we ripped the guts out of him.

Saw a decent sized badger up Baglan Woods lunchtime earlier in the week which moved very quickly down the path it reminded me of that story.
 
I was told by someone that they had seen a tiger sized cat....that person never lied to me (as far as I know)

I don’t know if you remember this but there was an Asian fella running The Villiers pub in Briton Ferry about 30’years ago who applied for a licence to keep a tiger.
 
I know that “witness” he was adamant what he saw whilst walking his dog up Ladies Walk, he is normally pretty sensible but we ripped the guts out of him.

Saw a decent sized badger up Baglan Woods lunchtime earlier in the week which moved very quickly down the path it reminded me of that story.

Keep ew back gate locked L.
 

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top