• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Today’s Rugger

Darran

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
Does anyone really give a shit?
Wales could lose 100 - 0 as long as the mighty Swans win 1 - 0 tomorrow.

Stupid fucking game.

Your usual cheery self concerning yourself over things you shouldn't waste your time on again. You don't like it don't worry about it. Plenty do.

TheLoneRanger said:
Pegojack said:
Several dodgy reffing decisions against Wales so far.

P1ss poor refereeing for England try, with Dan Biggar taken out in the air!!

Exactly. And that collapsed scrum which brought England their last three points was caused by the English prop dropping down like a whore's drawers.

Pegojack said:
TheLoneRanger said:
P1ss poor refereeing for England try, with Dan Biggar taken out in the air!!

Exactly. And that collapsed scrum which brought England their last three points was caused by the English prop dropping down like a whore's drawers.

The ref told the TMO he didn't need to look at the Biggar tackle.

England are very strong and probably would have won anyway, but the ref gave Wales a mountain to climb by gifting England 8 points with dodgy decisions in the first half, not to mention ignoring a shoulder tackle into the neck of one of our boys as he caught a high ball on the touchline. Poor reffing spoiled the game for me.

Pegojack said:
England are very strong and probably would have won anyway, but the ref gave Wales a mountain to climb by gifting England 8 points with dodgy decisions in the first half, not to mention ignoring a shoulder tackle into the neck of one of our boys as he caught a high ball on the touchline. Poor reffing spoiled the game for me.

I expected us to shift approx 50 points today after our recent performances, but we faced up to them today and defended well.

As you say we played against 16 men in the first half, and some of the refs decisions were appalling, but there's something there to build on. (Hopefully)

Rugby union became less enjoyable to watch

When it turned into rugby league

Best_loser said:

You obviously have no idea about RL then have you.

Fair play he didn't say it was a decent attempt at rugby league. He's right though. A string of players across the pitch all offside (Engerlund) and no ideas other than head down arse up into the nearest man (Wales) and you can see what he means.

Second division Rugby league with shambolic scrums and lines out and no six tackles to alleviate the tedium.

Pile of shite.

Fireboy said:
Best_loser said:

You obviously have no idea about RL then have you.

It has though hasn't it, rugby union has become similar to rugby league with defensive lines just banging into each other until someone makes a mistake, Wales employed Shaun Edwards for that very reason and had success and for a lot of Welsh fans that was all that mattered , winning, maybe that's just how it is now, doubt flair and sidesteps and avoiding players rather than breaking through walls is making a comeback anytime soo
If people prefer that fine, I'm just saying personally I enjoyed the old style of rugby more

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back