• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Today in 1969

Muteswan

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
The Lunar Module landed on the Moon at 21:17:39 BST (16:17:39 EDT) on Sunday, 20 July 1969. Neil Armstrong stepped onto the surface of the Moon at 3:56 a.m., 21 July, British time.

Anyone remember what they were doing? Assuming you’re old enough 😁

It was the day before my 16th birthday and obviously Neil Armstrong hung around long enough to put the first step on the moon on my birthday. 😉

Muteswan said:
The Lunar Module landed on the Moon at 21:17:39 BST (16:17:39 EDT) on Sunday, 20 July 1969. Neil Armstrong stepped onto the surface of the Moon at 3:56 a.m., 21 July, British time.

It was the day before my 16th birthday and obviously Neil Armstrong hung around long enough to put the first step on the moon on my birthday. 😉

I was 10. Only remember Catherine-Zeta's Gran telling my mam that 'they have a different moon in America'. Bless. Lovely woman mind.

As an oldie born in 1957 , was 12 at the time , school the next day , but got up to watch this event , made a jam sandwich looking like doorstops , and somehow boiled a kettle to make a pot of tea , tea leaves in fashion then , with a strainer .

Parents were asleep was so quiet as a mouse , for some reason that moon landing took my attention , I had to watch it .

A memory one can recall so many years later in an instant , I was there .

Wonder if it is fake :D

I remember that day very well, I had just had my nappy changed, when it came on the tv, I said to my mother, 'Turn it off Mam, it's a scam'

All jokes aside, it does beggar belief, we were actually taught this in school, when it's a downright lie, yet raise questions about climate change fearmongering, and some people would dismiss you as a fool.

Global warming? Hmm July 22nd, lovely weather today, make sure you all use factor 30 or above whilst going down the beach today. :lol:

jack123 said:
I remember that day very well, I had just had my nappy changed, when it came on the tv, I said to my mother, 'Turn it off Mam, it's a scam'

All jokes aside, it does beggar belief, we were actually taught this in school, when it's a downright lie, yet raise questions about climate change fearmongering, and some people would dismiss you as a fool.

Global warming? Hmm July 22nd, lovely weather today, make sure you all use factor 30 or above whilst going down the beach today. :lol:

Wow. There’s not a conspiracy theory out there that doesn’t have you right on the hook is there? Sheeple.

exiledclaseboy said:
Wow. There’s not a conspiracy theory out there that doesn’t have you right on the hook is there? Sheeple.

What is a conspiracy theory though? It's like, I appreciate everyone's views from any side
of any subject, but to dismiss an alternative viewpoint to what the government are telling you as fact, seems to be somewhat foolish? I always think if truth is truth, and it cannot be denied, well why would the media manipulate it, which they are doing, with the climate reporting.

I said a few months ago, wait till Summer and the media will start with their climate propaganda, unfortunately for them the weather in the UK is absolutely atrocious at the moment, and they have had to resort to plan b, of reporting about hot weather in southern europe. :lol:

https://twitter.com/Ryanmor54929339/status/1679449455827865600

I love a conspiracy theory but this one has been repeatedly busted. Track marks can be seen on the moons surface

Non-human intelligence is real though and shit is about to hit the fan across the pond

Watch this space 👽🛸

BLAZE said:
I love a conspiracy theory but this one has been repeatedly busted. Track marks can be seen on the moons surface

Non-human intelligence is real though and s**t is about to hit the fan across the pond

Watch this space 👽🛸

No doubt the track marks are fake. Like even the pictures of earth supposedly taken from space are fake, the moon landing was filmed in a hollywood studio, I have seen videos of buzz aldrin more or less admitting it.

Muteswan said:

I remember. They came down a ladder and walked around a bit and jumped up and down a bit. Well worth the money they spent.

Swansea City v Bristol City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back