• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Tories appoint BBC Chairman?

He was an advisor to Boris when the latter was the Mayor of London, he’s now helped arrange this loan and he’s previously donated around £400k to the Conservative Party. He’s now trousered a £160k role as the Chair of the BBC, probably the biggest broadcaster in the Uk, in my opinion the whole thing stinks.

Yet you’ll still get the usual brainless Tory sheep wittering on about the BBC being full of lefties. All the while telling you about how there’s no need for food banks.

...and I wouldn't put it past him that he influenced picking Hoddesdon in Herts, one of the safest Tory seats according to Fiona Bruce, as the location of last Thursday's Question Time, which was devoted to the NHS......wnkrs....in fact very rarely is QT in a left wing location....just sickens me....

Swansea City v Bristol City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back