• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Tyson Fury vs Francis Ngannou fight.

Swanjaxs

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
Anyone willing to own up to forking out £21.95 to watch this pile of baloney tonight :lol:

Swanjaxs said:
Anyone willing to own up to forking out £21.95 to watch this pile of baloney tonight :lol:

World Cup Rugby Final is on mun,

I wouldn't pay to watch that fight anyway.

Niigata Jack said:
World Cup Rugby Final is on mun,

I wouldn't pay to watch that fight anyway.

The freak show starts around 11pm Max, not even going to make the effort to switch over to my firestick, wouldn't it be funny if Fury gets ko'd though :lol:

Swanjaxs said:
The freak show starts around 11pm Max, not even going to make the effort to switch over to my firestick, wouldn't it be funny if Fury gets ko'd though :lol:

My eldest will put it on firestick as well so I'll watch it no doubt.

The entertainment will be when John Fury starts acting like a tw@t after the fight.

sainthelens said:
The entertainment will be when John Fury starts acting like a tw@t after the fight.

I hope he does fight Mike Tyson I really do and Mike can hold him up for 4 or 5 rounds and give him a tattering.

Curiosity got the better of me and had a look at the first bout on the "undercard" (sic)
A couple of fat old blokes in thier 40's hugging each other for four rounds :lol:

Swanjaxs said:
Curiosity got the better of me and had a look at the first bout on the "undercard" (sic)
A couple of fat old blokes in thier 40's hugging each other for four rounds :lol:

Its been said that Fury is going to pull out of the fight with Usyk - and go for Wilder 4.

It's become a fvcking joke.

TheLoneRanger said:
Its been said that Fury is going to pull out of the fight with Usyk - and go for Wilder 4.

It's become a fvcking joke.

The heavyweight division has been a joke since Fury came on the scene, he and his farther have turned it into some sort of circus show, they got lucky because there hasn't been a decent heavyweight since Lenox Lewis.
Fury would fight a Kangaroo if money was right.

Niigata Jack said:
I hope he does fight Mike Tyson I really do and Mike can hold him up for 4 or 5 rounds and give him a tattering.

I saw clips of Tyson training and sparring last week, he is still incredibly fast and in a hell of a shape.

Watching on iptv innit, would never pay for it

Boxing has gone to the dogs, it's lost all respect

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back