• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Under 21’s Premier League cup

Pacemaker

Alan Waddle
Reaction score
I saw on the OS that the fixtures were confirmed for the U21’s for the forthcoming campaign and the piece was using a photo of the 2016/17 double winning U23 side.
I appreciate that some of these lads were brought in fairly late by the club but quite a few have made a good career out of football. What happened to Keaton Davies as Captain you would have assumed he was a nailed on pro?

Starting 11 - Gregor Zabret, Tyler Reid, Connor Roberts, Adnan Marić, Keston Davies (capt), Joe Rodon, Daniel James, Jay Fulton, Oli McBurnie, George Byers, Adam King.

Subs Aaron Lewis, Lewis Thomas, Botti Biabi, Jordan Garrick, Jack Evans

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/swansea-city-under-21s-premier-league-cup-fixtures-confirmed

Keston had a really poor EFL loan and then played for TNS for a few years. Think he left them recently but is still in the Cymru Prem.

jasper_T said:
Keston had a really poor EFL loan and then played for TNS for a few years. Think he left them recently but is still in the Cymru Prem.

Plays for Pontypridd

Pacemaker said:
I saw on the OS that the fixtures were confirmed for the U21’s for the forthcoming campaign and the piece was using a photo of the 2016/17 double winning U23 side.
I appreciate that some of these lads were brought in fairly late by the club but quite a few have made a good career out of football. What happened to Keaton Davies as Captain you would have assumed he was a nailed on pro?

Starting 11 - Gregor Zabret, Tyler Reid, Connor Roberts, Adnan Marić, Keston Davies (capt), Joe Rodon, Daniel James, Jay Fulton, Oli McBurnie, George Byers, Adam King.

Subs Aaron Lewis, Lewis Thomas, Botti Biabi, Jordan Garrick, Jack Evans

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/swansea-city-under-21s-premier-league-cup-fixtures-confirmed

Fair few of them ended up at Newport

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back