• Thank you very much | Diolch yn fawr

    All at JackArmy.net would like to thank everyone who has played a part on this site over the past 25 years whether that is through writing, contributing, moderating, posting or just visting and reading.

    Without any of you the work that has gone into the site would have been pointless and we will always be proud that we built, generated and managed a community that was such a big part of the Swansea City supporting life for so long.

    It has been a pleasure to bring to you the site for so long but the time is now right to turn the lights out for the last time but we do it both with a heavy heart and a sense of pride driven by the so many messages received since we announced the closure.

    The site will remain here for a period until we archive and mothball it for the last time later this summer but all aspects are in a read only format.

    Thank you though for all the memories

    Phil Sumbler
    Owner, jackarmy.net

Uri Geller

  • Thread starter Thread starter Darran
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 22
  • Views Views: Views 1,388

Darran

Roger Freestone
Joined
Jun 23, 2020
Messages
19,664
Reaction score
2,716
Location
A garage in Canoga Park
Be careful Vlad. :lol:

https://twitter.com/theurigeller/status/1554502442829611008?s=21&t=p_ZQb9d5xSeTPBM3BxM5fA
 
Darran said:
Be careful Vlad. :lol:

https://twitter.com/theurigeller/status/1554502442829611008?s=21&t=p_ZQb9d5xSeTPBM3BxM5fA

Would have thought you would love him, massive believer of UFO's you must be Twitter pal's at least :lol:
 
It’s a bit of a leap from pretending to be able to bend forks, the fucking lunatic.
 
exiledclaseboy said:
It’s a bit of a leap from pretending to be able to bend forks, the f*****g lunatic.

Beat me to it, I was going to say "and if that doesn't work, he'll bend all your feckin spoons".
 
exiledclaseboy said:
It’s a bit of a leap from pretending to be able to bend forks, the f*****g lunatic.

He's grabbed the attention of nearly 670 other twatters though, attention seeking at its finest, still got someway to go to catch up with, the one on here though :shock: :lol:
 
I once sat next to him on a flight to Tokyo and after about two hours he raised the little screen between us and proceeded to clank around with what I can only assume was the cutlery.
 
I wonder if he could bend a Russian nuclear warhead so it would fly back and bomb its own starting point? Seems logical to me 🤔
 
He was down The Vetch one Saturday and I actually asked him if he had that nights lottery numbers.
He was there a friend of Mike Lewis,it was the last home game of the season against Doncaster and Doncaster had already been relegated out of the football league.
He went in our dressing room before the game to generate positive thoughts unto the minds of the players.
It was the worst 0-0 draw I’ve ever witnessed,it was absolutely dire.
 
Darran said:
He was down The Vetch one Saturday and I actually asked him if he had that nights lottery numbers.
He was there a friend of Mike Lewis,it was the last home game of the season against Doncaster and Doncaster had already been relegated out of the football league.
He went in our dressing room before the game to generate positive thoughts unto the minds of the players.
It was the worst 0-0 draw I’ve ever witnessed,it was absolutely dire.

Pretty sure I remember that, paraded on the pitch before the game and no one really gave a toss. Ruth Madoc was also trotted out that season too iirc, good sport she was.
 
Itchysphincter said:
Darran said:
He was down The Vetch one Saturday and I actually asked him if he had that nights lottery numbers.
He was there a friend of Mike Lewis,it was the last home game of the season against Doncaster and Doncaster had already been relegated out of the football league.
He went in our dressing room before the game to generate positive thoughts unto the minds of the players.
It was the worst 0-0 draw I’ve ever witnessed,it was absolutely dire.

Pretty sure I remember that, paraded on the pitch before the game and no one really gave a toss. Ruth Madoc was also trotted out that season too iirc, good sport she was.

I can’t remember Madoc but Uri bent a spoon in the centre circle at half time with the north bank chanting at him. :lol:
 
Didn't he support Exeter or someone?

Surprisingly they haven't dominated Europe all things considered.
 
Darran said:
He was down The Vetch one Saturday and I actually asked him if he had that nights lottery numbers.
He was there a friend of Mike Lewis,it was the last home game of the season against Doncaster and Doncaster had already been relegated out of the football league.
He went in our dressing room before the game to generate positive thoughts unto the minds of the players.
It was the worst 0-0 draw I’ve ever witnessed,it was absolutely dire.

I remember that as well. Didn’t it have something to do with his belief that The Vetch was cursed?
 
Cooperman said:
Darran said:
He was down The Vetch one Saturday and I actually asked him if he had that nights lottery numbers.
He was there a friend of Mike Lewis,it was the last home game of the season against Doncaster and Doncaster had already been relegated out of the football league.
He went in our dressing room before the game to generate positive thoughts unto the minds of the players.
It was the worst 0-0 draw I’ve ever witnessed,it was absolutely dire.

I remember that as well. Didn’t it have something to do with his belief that The Vetch was cursed?

Something like that. :lol:
 
J_B said:
Didn't he support Exeter or someone?

Surprisingly they haven't dominated Europe all things considered.

I think he went to watch Exeter again because of his chum Mike Lewis.
I believe he took his mate Michael Jackson with him.
 

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top