• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

VAR must be interduced ito the Championship

blackflyingswan

Reserve Team Player
Reaction score
After the definte penalty on Sunday it must be allowed in the Championship.
The riches and rewards in to the the top division is immense.This is a must. :( :eek:

It would give birth to a new future in championship football

Hear Hear, or should it be Here Here, or should it be Ere Ere.... Anyway I agree. Liberty already fitted out with the technology...

BrynCartwright said:
Hear Hear, or should it be Here Here, or should it be Ere Ere.... Anyway I agree. Liberty already fitted out with the technology...

God no mun Bryn. We’d have been waiting 5 minutes to celebrate Piroe’s goal. Be careful what you wish for. I’d rather have a better referee.

Be sad to lose all those extra points we'd get from dodgy decisions going in our favour though. Could make a big difference at the end of the season.

With the amount of clubs in the championship completely skint, I don't think now would be a great time to pitch it. Its needed but I don't see anyone save those who already have it installed in their grounds being up for it.

blackflyingswan said:
After the definte penalty on Sunday it must be allowed in the Championship.
The riches and rewards in to the the top division is immense.This is a must. :( :eek:

Not for me, takes too much real time celebration away - plus not sure that would have been given even with VAR with the latest rules, not a clear & blatant mistake for me. Early VAR rules definite review & penalty but far less so now.

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back