• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Virgil Van Dijk

Darran

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
I don’t think we’ve heard the end of that challenge.

https://twitter.com/thesecretscout_/status/1317522127554306048?s=21

Fuck them, they have been so lucky with injuries to their star players over the last two years but as normal they will moan and moan about it, yes pickford should have got a red but ateotd it's a fucking contact sport, get on with it you miserable twats.

ACL yet he walked off the field?

Was very surprised he went off at all, didn't look like he was in an abundance of pain

Fireboy said:
Fuck them, they have been so lucky with injuries to their star players over the last two years but as normal they will moan and moan about it, yes pickford should have got a red but ateotd it's a fucking contact sport, get on with it you miserable twats.

I don't care about the management, but do have sympathy for the player: this could be a career ending injury but we all hope not.

JustJack said:

Was very surprised he went off at all, didn't look like he was in an abundance of pain

In your day, players used to have their legs broke and still stayed on the pitch! What a wuss.

Glyn1 said:
JustJack said:

In your day, players used to have their legs broke and still stayed on the pitch! What a wuss.

A wet sponge was always good treatment for a broken leg the older generation of physios will tell you

Glyn1 said:
Fireboy said:

I don't care about the management, but do have sympathy for the player: this could be a career ending injury but we all hope not.

As I've said glyn it's a contact sport, these things happen, it's not like its sunday football and he would be on ssp struggling to pay the bills.

PSumbler said:
Glyn1 said:

A wet sponge was always good treatment for a broken leg the older generation of physios will tell you

I remember catching a boot in the plums on a particularly cold January morning. It’s the freezing cold water thats stuck in my memory more than the size 10 Patrick :x :x :x

I have got no time for Liverpool, but that was a truly horrendous challenge.

Yes it's a contact sport, but you not supposed to cut someone in half.

There has to be a retrospective ban coming.

PSumbler said:

AKA the magic sponge. Now get back on and run it off

Raynor94 said:
I have got no time for Liverpool, but that was a truly horrendous challenge.

Yes it's a contact sport, but you not supposed to cut someone in half.

There has to be a retrospective ban coming.

I think it would be the first one since VAR was introduced.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back