• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Wales-Georgia

JustJack

Lee Trundle
Reaction score
Georgia have beaten Italy and Wales in the last year

They've won the second tier european tournament 5 years in a row

Get them in the 6 nations.

Even better put the top 8 ranked European teams into the competition and have 2 groups of 4.

JustJack said:
Georgia have beaten Italy and Wales in the last year

They've won their tournament 5 years in a row

Get them in the 6 nations.

Even better put the top 8 ranked European teams into the competition and have 2 groups of 4.

Missed 1st half watched 2nd half, not sure why I did though, well done Georgia, as for Wales useless shapeless and clueless, pack your bags Pivac and fukoff back to NZ ffs :twisted:

Pivac and his coaches need to go PRONTO!!!
SHIT PERSONALITIES
Humphreys and Steven Jones were characterless players , dour personalities.

Tipiric as a captain sounds like a thicko.
He's so much better than his recent form suggests.
Captaincy is not for him.
No ball carriers, no vocal leadership out there.
Get the youngsters in and get a young coach in

Niigata Jack said:
Missed 1st half watched 2nd half, not sure why I did though, well done Georgia, as for Wales useless shapeless and clueless, pack your bags Pivac and fukoff back to NZ ffs :twisted:

And take the hopeless cock Jones with you.

Thrilled for Georgia. Wish I'd gone and could celebrate with them. Can't believe the graceless crowd leaving without giving them a standing ovation for that, and Pivac and his useless crew some serious grief.

dickythorpe said:
Pivac and his coaches need to go PRONTO!!!
s**t PERSONALITIES
Humphreys and Steven Jones were characterless players , dour personalities.

Tipiric as a captain sounds like a thicko.
He's so much better than his recent form suggests.
Captaincy is not for him.
No ball carriers, no vocal leadership out there.
Get the youngsters in and get a young coach in

Bugger that. get Gats back up to the WC and then buy Edwards out of his France contract. The WRU chose Pivac over Edwards mind.

It's been a while since we've been any sort of force in Rugby. Totally lost interest in it. Now find it funny that we start losing to emerging nations. The staunch Wales rugby supporter will find reasons as to why we lost. When the real answer is we are not very good.

CurtessECarr said:
It's been a while since we've been any sort of force in Rugby. Totally lost interest in it. Now find it funny that we start losing to emerging nations. The staunch Wales rugby supporter will find reasons as to why we lost. When the real answer is we are not very good.

Really? We were one kick away from the World cup final in 2019 and would have nailed a shitpants England in the final just as SA did by strangling them to death.

Then we appointed Pivac and crew. Some of the players he has been picking aren't very good and trying to play anything but an attritional game is a nonsense.

You are right that Welsh rugby is in serious decline though and in big trouble. Appallingly run by the WRU and no real 'production line' coming through. The professional teams have been starved of cash, so the WRU could squander it on building a hotel ffs. The team, though, is not yet as bad as its performances and results suggest.

Oh, and I never thought I'd say this but the FAW has modernised itself, grasped its nettles, and wiped the floor with the WRU. A successful world cup would be another nail in the coffin.

Some strong words from Sam Warburton and Jamie Roberts about the Wales management and the WRU. Something needs to be done and quickly. I’m afraid we’re going backwards at a rate of knots.

CurtessECarr said:

We lost because Georgia were better than us.

No different to when the Swans lose, or the Welsh football team lose. It happens.

Well done to Georgia, they have been knocking on the door of the 6 nations for years now, let them in ffs.

Warren Garland was always going to be a very big act to follow. It’s like Fergie at Man U.

They should have retained some continuity by keeping Edwards and making him head coach. They need to think long and hard now. I’d have Warrenball back in a heartbeat.

J_B said:
Warren Garland was always going to be a very big act to follow. It’s like Fergie at Man U.

They should have retained some continuity by keeping Edwards and making him head coach. They need to think long and hard now. I’d have Warrenball back in a heartbeat.

I read somewhere that Edwards is open to come back.

Neath_Jack said:
I read somewhere that Edwards is open to come back.

He signed a contract with France to 2027 I think, so it would cost, and have to be head coach.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back