• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Wales-Georgia

dickythorpe said:
Pivac and his coaches need to go PRONTO!!!
s**t PERSONALITIES
Humphreys and Steven Jones were characterless players , dour personalities.

Tipiric as a captain sounds like a thicko.
He's so much better than his recent form suggests.
Captaincy is not for him.
No ball carriers, no vocal leadership out there.
Get the youngsters in and get a young coach in

Backline was at 2's and 6's there's more structure in the tea leafs at the bottom of my cup, Zammit at FB should never happen again, lad is still learning his trade on wing, needs time before moving position's especially in such a pivotal position as FB, its totally unfair on him.
Not sure that Cuthbert should have been carded either, thing that probably made the decision was that he did look at the player, still harsh for me.

We were just dreadfully crap in the 2nd half and a half decent Georgia side just wanted it more, but I am completely behind Warburton in that there needs to be big changes in the way the game is run by the WRU, including personnel.....the Regions need sorting....a Welsh win at Regional level is now a very rare thing...which does not help the national performance.....and what money bragging arsehole decided we should play in black again at home when Georgia were in non clashing white......Wales play in RED you twats....bin the Black tops now!

dickythorpe said:
Pivac and his coaches need to go PRONTO!!!
s**t PERSONALITIES
Humphreys and Steven Jones were characterless players , dour personalities.

Tipiric as a captain sounds like a thicko.
He's so much better than his recent form suggests.
Captaincy is not for him.
No ball carriers, no vocal leadership out there.
Get the youngsters in and get a young coach in

Who are the youngsters and young coach?

England v NZ what a game, missed most of it seen it from about 22-6, Wales are light yrs behind both at moment, all Gats hard work as been thrown on the scrap heap by the hapless Pivdick ffs

monmouth said:
Oh, and I never thought I'd say this but the FAW has modernised itself, grasped its nettles, and wiped the floor with the WRU. A successful world cup would be another nail in the coffin.

Very true that, Mon. The FAW is light years ahead in almost every aspect of its thinking and strategy.

Georgia have come a long way since they've been allowed to enter a team in South Africa's Currie Cup - plus 9 of their starting line-up play in France.

Pivac, Jones and Humphreys, should all be on the next ”Midnight Train to Georgia”

We know it's not all Pivac's fault but it's clear he's out of his depth. We missed the boat by not activating the break clause last year so no doubt we'll be lumbered with him until the end of his contract.

Gareth Jenkins MK2

waynekerr55 said:
We know it's not all Pivac's fault but it's clear he's out of his depth. We missed the boat by not activating the break clause last year so no doubt we'll be lumbered with him until the end of his contract.

Gareth Jenkins MK2

Gareth Jenkins was worse much worse and as much as it pains me to say it after his achievements at Neath, Ron Waldron wasn't far behind him.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back