• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Wales Online is crap

BrynCartwright

Mel Nurse
Reaction score
For years I have put up with the sheer crapness of the Wales Online website in order to read some local news stories....It has always been really slow and clunky due to being infested with ads.

The same applies to all the Reach newspaper websites...I think their Web designers are literally challenged every day to produce the worst online news experience possible....

...but within the last 2 weeks it has gotten even worse...more often than not all I get when clicking on a link us a 494 error page. Thus must happen 19 out of 20 times....anyone else getting this?...it looks like this...

Attachments

• 20221206_092606.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 216
I agree , its like an obstacle course , news is usually a day late then its kept there for at least a week

Works fine for me, I've never had the issue of loads of ads either, like lots report.

This website has stopped working properly for me though. Twitter links no longer work as one example.

Borderline unusable.

The front page loads fine so I can see a summary of news topics but actually clicking on a link leads to exasperation. I usually go to BBC Welsh news if it's a big story.

Manchester Evening News is exactly the same. I've stopped bothering with it.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back